• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaxtard confirmed to be dead soon! Huat ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite frankly, for the vaxtards, it's better to die immediately than to languish with debilitating illnesses due to your stupid choice.

Remember the saying: 'can die but cannot fall sick'? If you're an unlucky one that fails to die quickly, euthanasia might be a good option.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is MOH still pushing this garbage?

Till now, you all will be surprised how many are still voluntarily going for the garbage... and bring their little ones to meh meh pak...

I still standby what I say PAK JI KI LAN JIAO OK JI KI LAN...

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 of you fuckwits so far . Brilliant . You all have a quorum.

Come make your case before the ministry

Make a police report

Start a class action lawsuit

Organise a protest march

But no . None of you will have the balls to do it . Ever .

All you are capable of is to hide here and suck thumb and hawk fake news published in a trashy UK tabloid

GMS may be a moron like you, but at least he had the grit to show his fuck face

I rest my case

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...e-covid-vaccine-claims-misinformation-4382386

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
still the two fucktards on this forum are gaslighting everyone

gaslight ?

like everyone here you are manifestly uneducated, ill informed, scientifically incompetent and factually naive

so you are a hopeless low SES retard who should have stayed longer in school. That’s a fact . Not gaslighting

understand ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is for Vaccine Ong, Dr Mengele Leong of Rophi Clinic and all the accomplices in the media, 'healthcare' industry etc. :cool:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Till now, you all will be surprised how many are still voluntarily going for the garbage... and bring their little ones to meh meh pak...

Because we have Pfizer plant in SG....need them to sustain PAP ministers' pay.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because they serve the Jews.

IMG_4874.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4876.jpeg

IMG_4875.jpeg

What the gentiles need to do is to be their own Hitler. Hitler nearly destroyed the Jews in WW2.

The jews are doomed if every gentiles are united and be the Hitler in WW2

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, pak or don't pak also die. In fact, if don't vaccinate you are worse off after tio Covid and end up in ICU so how? If Pak, have to pray hard you won't tio heart attack or sudden death lor but the risks are obviously much lower than if you don't vaccinate.

Either way also GG, why worry? LOL.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, pak or don't pak also die. In fact, if don't vaccinate you are worse off after tio Covid and end up in ICU so how? If Pak, have to pray hard you won't tio heart attack or sudden death lor but the risks are obviously much lower than if you don't vaccinate.

Since when unvax can end up in ICU?
Was that in 2021?

If no cases, how it will deceive the sheeple to jab?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am immune to covid19 viruses since 2022...even flu viruses dun dare to attack me in 2 years and I am not wearing masks.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am immune to covid19 viruses since 2022...even flu viruses dun dare to attack me in 2 years and I am not wearing masks.
There is no virus to begin with. You were just not been a target to radiation poisoning.

5G Radiation aka Covid causes one to have symptoms like:
1. Fever
2. Headache
3. Cough
4. Flu
5. Loss of smell and taste
6. Shortness of breath (Dying of red blood cells)

Virus is just a fictional construct in germs theory.
If you understand what covid really is, wearing a mask does not protect anything

Last edited: