• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccinated Singaporeans who drop dead suddenly (#DiedSuddenly)

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means the forigen eaters are more likely to get the salines ones?
Not saline but they are not the kill targets. I believe it is the AI to decide who their next target is. It’s not really the vaccine that is the deciding factor, the vaccine (nanotechnology) is just the catalyst to the AI grid

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not Sinkie, but don't be surprised if some black-hearted nurses here also 'die suddenly'. :biggrin:

egnl9rpfEjfs.jpeg

https://www.ilgiornaleditalia.it/ne...rlotta-saporetti-morta-malore-improvviso.html

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not saline but they are not the kill targets. I believe it is the AI to decide who their next target is. It’s not really the vaccine that is the deciding factor, the vaccine (nanotechnology) is just the catalyst to the AI grid

What i didn't understand is

Isn't wef goal to reduce world population ie depopulation

Then why is the pap bringing in imports to increase the population instead

Isn't that contradictory to wef goals?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i didn't understand is

Isn't wef goal to reduce world population ie depopulation

Then why is the pap bringing in imports to increase the population instead

Isn't that contradictory to wef goals?
WEF main goal was to push their 4th Industrial Revolution. Population reduction is probably part of the process.

Importing of foreigners by pap is for their own agenda

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Fatty Cheong through Mdm Yan Yu, what is the REAL CAUSE of their early demise? Any autopsy to determine the REAL CAUSE or oppsss... no need autopsy cuz tiagong law just changed liao is it? Well... don't need to look further anymore.... Of course those vax gao gao one die die also will blame any other things... really is any other things (even the climate change hoax) except for the garbage zham due to sunk cost fallacy and confirmation bias. Looks to me like those uplorry getting younger and younger.

Are they still injecting the garbage wuhan vaccine zham into the NS boys till this day?