• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using your CPF payout to help a prostitute in distress

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is also good bro do business

Bhai,

Cook in backyard earth/clay oven.
Using charcoal or firewood.

Not using electrical appliances.
Great grandma recipe.

Freshly slaughtered chicken, not chilled or frozen.

You will taste how juicy, succulent, tender and delicious it is.

But, in Hdb flat using E/oven and supermart chilled or frozen chicken, will be hopeless.
:frown:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because there us nothing to do in sinkie except bonkingl
Other countries, can mountain climbing, surfing, live in isolation in country homes and go hunting, sailing....sinkie can do what? Ride bike also dangerous,

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the old man who help the Thai prostitute settle all her debts never think very far.
he failed to think that that thai prostitute may not be his wife or want to marry him.
he failed to think that singapore is a very expensive country to live and once he finish his CPF who going to help him can that thai protitute return the $30K back to him?

old people like him who spoil the market and the gahmen can use it an excuse to keep your hard earn CPF longer lock up! the gahmen can say once u get your cpf u spent it on BATAM and mei mei at the end of the day no more money.
well at the end of the day it their money they can do whatever they want and if they use it for nonsense stuff in future they cannot blame anyone but themself

we could not judge if this old guy is really stupid or true love.
the government no matter come out with whatever reason, it no good reason to hold out our money after 50.
If a man or women could not manage the money or life style at 50-yo....that is individual problem, should not be a public problem and allow government to put up all sort of policy to delay the mess till 65. also what numbers does the government has on how many after 50 cannot manage the money ? Just one story ? :rolleyes:

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
This the reason why the PAP cannot return all CPF funds at 55. There are far too many gong cheebyes around.

how many gong cheebyes ? for the government to justified that cannot return the money to the public ? basically is just the excuses for the government to deny the return of the hard earn money of citizen. If the government so protective, than should close the boarder , cut off all internet, so that we are all decent and gong gong to vote PAP forever.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agree. Gullible gong gongs like them are the ones that spoilt the market and it is easier for the PAP to use that reason to hold our CPF on the pretext of safeguarding our retirement funds from falling into the hands of scheming whores.
Bull fucking shit. Its his money, he earned it, he can do what he wants with it. If he wants to pile $30K on his kitchen floor and set it on fire, its up to him. No one can say he is right or wrong because its not their money. Better then leaving it in CPF for that bitch Whore Jinx to gamble.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Died before reaching 65, PAP dare publish these figures? Fuc the Pappies, hope their generation be cursed to die b4 65.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN using existing money to give prostitute is still better than some who borrowed money to bail them KNN my uncle know 1 uncle who did that his justification is that you need to do something unexpected cross the line and shall be appreciated 1 day KNN leemember is 1 day and not now KNN when that day comes he already paid off the loans and the girl shall come to him KNN

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adek my exposure to Indon prostitutes were a lot different

firstly , I never visit whore houses , they usually come to me on calls or by recommendation

there were two kinds ..1 married and abandoned with young kid to support or collage girls from far away wanting to do new hair style or buy a cell phone

in Indonesia , the story of getting married and getting abandoned is dime a dozen ..

my experience with them were quite pleasant actually , some even had professional degrees , the kind you can go out with ..in fact they were quite helpful in introducing me to local places which otherwise be unknown to me

Teres this friend of mine. Divorcee and MG leow. Consider bujang lah. Went to neighbouring Indon island. Get to know this cewek. Late 20s and mother of two. Hes her regular tamu. He bailed her out from papi. They already settle down. Been 9 years. From Semarang....now to Tanjong Batu. :biggrin:So tere are success case. If one doesnt mind abt the cewek past history.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teres this friend of mine. Divorcee and MG leow. Consider bujang lah. Went to neighbouring Indon island. Get to know this cewek. Late 20s and mother of two. Hes her regular tamu. He bailed her out from papi. They already settle down. Been 9 years. From Semarang....now to Tanjong Batu. :biggrin:So tere are success case. If one doesnt mind abt the cewek past history.
ok,the cewek,I donch noe much about them coming from Batam or whore houses..the biggest being the Dolly in Surbaya ,about 30k of them in just that one area

the ceweks ,I had fraternised with were girls married and abandoned by hubby after giving birth and have to support an infant ...these girls normally comes from recommendations and be suprised!! ,they in turn recommend others in similar plight ....they normally will not spend an overnight since a infant to look after but sometimes overnight is possible ...and they don't demand that much of cash either, in fact you just pay them what you like kind of thingy ...since they are not that commercial and may entertain customers perhaps twice a week or just once a month ,they are quite plesant to be with, I had one who actually cooked for me and brought it the next day to my hotel ...all they want is some cash to support themselves and their kid

the other type is Collage going girls ,and since some of the best collages are centred in Bandung or Padang ,they come from far away places and stay in hostels, the hostels rule are after 10PM the gate closes ,so they will stay overnight with you most of the times ,...these girls most of them will have steady boy friends at their home towns and still keeping in touch ...but usually short of cash if they want to do their hair or buy some fancy products ...they are fun to be with and will go shopping or makan with you ,they too do not demand much from us

but the major factors is you must be connected to certain circles in order to know the avilablity of such Ceweks, in short you must know people not pimps

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok,the cewek,I donch noe much about them coming from Batam or white houses..the biggest being the Dolly in Surbaya ,about 30k of them in just that one area

the ceweks ,I had fraternised with were girls married and abandoned by hubby after giving birth and have to support an infant ...these girls normally comes from recommendations and be suprised ,they in turn recommend others in similar plight ....they normally will not spend an overnight since a infant to look after but sometimes overnight is possible ...and they don't demand that much of cash either, in fact you just pay them what you like kind of thingy ...since they are not that commercial and may entertain customers perhaps twice a week ,they are quite plessnt to be with, I had one who actually cooked for me and brought it the next day to my hotel ...all they want is some cash to support themselves

the other type is Collage going girls ,and since some of the best collages are centred in Bandung or Padang ,they come from far away places and stay in hostels, the hostels rule are after 10PM the gate closes ,so they will stay overnight with you most of the times ,...these girls most if them will have steady boy friends at their home towns and still keeping in touch ...but usually short of cash if they want to do their hair or buy some fancy products ...they are fun to be with and will go shopping or makan with you ,they too do not demand much from us

but the major factors is you must be connected to certain circles in order to know avilablity of such Ceweks, in short you must know people not pimps

Tere are ceweks who are free lances. There are ceweks under OKT. I suppose urs are working as free lances. Not under OKT. Boking fees and tips all go to her. Extra income for them. But she have to pay comm to the one who recommended tamu to her. For those Uni student..cewek...they just want to earn some extras. They go for ST. No overnite. But of course $$ talk. Nothing is impo$$ible. Semua bisa Pak.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tere are ceweks who are free lances. There are ceweks under OKT. I suppose urs are working as free lances. Not under OKT. Boking fees and tips all go to her. Extra income for them. But she have to pay comm to the one who recommended tamu to her. For those Uni student..cewek...they just want to earn some extras. They go for ST. No overnite. But of course $$ talk. Nothing is impo$$ible. Semua bisa Pak.
but it's very different in kalimantan ..

there is practically no collage there and most of folks are transmigrasi people

the ceweks there can be hired on monthly basis, such as contractual marriages

its very poular in Balikpapan in Kalimantan , an oil town, most clean and disciplined without much crimes and alao the most expensive

here foreigners can enter into contact marriages for certain period than the cewek will find another partner to pair with

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but it's very different in kalimantan ..

there is practically no collage there and most of folks are transmigrasi people

the ceweks there can be hired on monthly basis, such as contractual marriages

its very poular in Balikpapan in Kalimantan , an oil town, most clean and disciplined without much crimes and alao the most expensive

here foreigners can enter into contact marriages for certain period than the cewek will find another partner to pair with

Wow....just like following Shia Nikah Mut'ah. Majority Muslims considered tat as zinah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ok,the cewek,I donch noe much about them coming from Batam or whore houses..the biggest being the Dolly in Surbaya ,about 30k of them in just that one area

the ceweks ,I had fraternised with were girls married and abandoned by hubby after giving birth and have to support an infant ...these girls normally comes from recommendations and be suprised!! ,they in turn recommend others in similar plight ....they normally will not spend an overnight since a infant to look after but sometimes overnight is possible ...and they don't demand that much of cash either, in fact you just pay them what you like kind of thingy ...since they are not that commercial and may entertain customers perhaps twice a week or just once a month ,they are quite plesant to be with, I had one who actually cooked for me and brought it the next day to my hotel ...all they want is some cash to support themselves and their kid

the other type is Collage going girls ,and since some of the best collages are centred in Bandung or Padang ,they come from far away places and stay in hostels, the hostels rule are after 10PM the gate closes ,so they will stay overnight with you most of the times ,...these girls most of them will have steady boy friends at their home towns and still keeping in touch ...but usually short of cash if they want to do their hair or buy some fancy products ...they are fun to be with and will go shopping or makan with you ,they too do not demand much from us

but the major factors is you must be connected to certain circles in order to know the avilablity of such Ceweks, in short you must know people not pimps
Why must know people? Tinder app cannot meh? Also got IndonesiaCupid