• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useful info for all the old farts in this forum

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have never taken anything specifically to prevent BHP but luckily I have no prostate issues at the moment. I attribute it to genetics because when my dad died at 87 he was still peeing like a horse the day before he left us.

Had I been taking some "prostate health" concoction I too might have given credit to what I had been taking.

Therein lies the problem when it comes to health supplements. Unless a proper double blind study is done it's all conjecture.
Some men seem to be immuned from prostate issues. I don't recall my dad having any. I think I read somewhere that frequent sex/ejaculation will help to keep the prostate size in check. Need to dig that info up.

In any case, perhaps it good to just take the stuff. No harm done. I've yet to try it, maybe I should.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Some men seem to be immuned from prostate issues. I don't recall my dad having any. I think I read somewhere that frequent sex/ejaculation will help to keep the prostate size in check. Need to dig that info up.

In any case, perhaps it good to just take the stuff. No harm done. I've yet to try it, maybe I should.

Yes that must be the reason because I have sex at least 3 times a week.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
with tantric sex, I get my morning wood daily and you guys go figure what happens thereafter...

tantric sex is the bestest!