• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

69-year-old single mum in S’pore needs S$68k to continue cancer treatment

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a big problem with radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
It may kill the initial cancer but body became so weak another cancer will sprout out. Normally stage 4 patients will end up like this. Another chemo session will not work as it will weaken the patient even more.
Stage 4 only hope is immunology magic bullet

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she took the Covid bioweapon shots, might as well save that money. Her days are numbered.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mum can try Fenbendazole. It's harmless but inhibits cancer growth. And eventually eradicate it.plus it's cheap.
Ivermectin may have same effect.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a big problem with radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
It may kill the initial cancer but body became so weak another cancer will sprout out. Normally stage 4 patients will end up like this. Another chemo session will not work as it will weaken the patient even more.
This patient is 68.
Better to have a peaceful and quiet life
Radiotherapy or chemotherapy .... not the solution for a 68 yo.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
This patient is 68.
Better to have a peaceful and quiet life
Radiotherapy or chemotherapy .... not the solution for a 68 yo.
Modern medical science is not meant to cure and heal patients. They are meant to make a profit from patients instead by giving them drugs that suppresses symptoms and useless treatments that don’t really fix anything. Only the sheeple will still queue for a poorer health.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is we can't possibly be helping the whole world who needed help.
So how do we determine who and when to help?
For me is, when I stumbled upon as I don't go around finding targets to help.
I also doesn't believe by giving donations I can then be luckier to win more money or don't fall sick.
Simply means can help just help.
nice

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
And should she get well, and if she gets well, how much she will need to beg to keep her living on?

And presents for her boyfriends?

And cookies for her friends ???

main-qimg-873d4786b27ef2425d1098769208b896

And why the fuck should I care if this Purn Por live or die?
Gimme a fucking good reason

I care much more for Palestinian kids and babies being murdered by Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers than for Purn Poh begging begging for money as if there is no tomorrow

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
And should she get well, and if she gets well, how much she will need to beg to keep her living on?

1724048696664-png.204529

And presents for her boyfriends?

And cookies for her friends ???

main-qimg-873d4786b27ef2425d1098769208b896

And why the fuck should I care if this Purn Por live or die?

:biggrin:
Gimme a fucking good reason
:biggrin:

I care much more for Palestinian kids and babies being murdered by Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers than for Purn Poh begging begging for money as if there is no tomorrow