• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US Elections 2022

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221109-044256_Telegram.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are now reports of Not Enough Paper Ballots in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

President Trump just called into Newsmax to discuss Election Day:

“I’m very concerned when I look at what’s going on in Arizona… and then in Lucerne County in Pennsylvania they ran out of paper ballots… and things are happening in different locations… other than that, I think that we’ll do well. I just don’t know what level they can cheat, to be honest with you…

But let’s assume that everything was fine, which I would not make that assumption, I think the Republicans would have a very big night.”

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE FLIP IS FOR REAL!!!

Ultra-blue state Guam awarded first seat to Republican James Moylan as its non-voting delegate, according to results from the Guam Election Commission. With all 67 precincts reporting, Moylan won with 52.19% of the vote, beating Democrat Judith T. Pat, who received 47.15%. The last time Guam was represented by a Republican was 1993.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!