• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urinating in dreams

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur ex really scary..
one of my fren, his tenant sleep walk and open the front door. next day ask him to move out :eek: some even go and on the stove... :eek:

Sleepwalk I only seen it in movie . In real life situation...I sometime wonder what will happen if someone try to wake them up, what will be the consequence...:eek:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also sleep-walk before. but i don't consider it as sleepwalking because it usually happens when i am very very tired.

e.g 1 night never sleep, get home just sleep on the bed. when my gf ask me to do something like go to the table and take the remote to off air-con, i will go. then i will go back sleep.

however, when i really wake up the second round, i have zero recall of myself getting up and take the remote.

other times is i remember myself sleeping in the room, but when i wake up, i'm sleeping on the living room sofa. my gf say i in the middle of the night walk there by myself, but i totally could not recall this event happening:eek:

and it happens a few times already..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also sleep-walk before. but i don't consider it as sleepwalking because it usually happens when i am very very tired.

e.g 1 night never sleep, get home just sleep on the bed. when my gf ask me to do something like go to the table and take the remote to off air-con, i will go. then i will go back sleep.

however, when i really wake up the second round, i have zero recall of myself getting up and take the remote.

other times is i remember myself sleeping in the room, but when i wake up, i'm sleeping on the living room sofa. my gf say i in the middle of the night walk there by myself, but i totally could not recall this event happening:eek:

and it happens a few times already..

Your case sounds to me more like you are a pig lo, nothing alarming :p
You are simply a carefree person, and can easily fell asleep kind.

pipigugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope don't dream of peeing, instead dreamt that I was out on a boat at sea when I was in sec 3. woke up and thought I was still dreaming cos my bed's all wet :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope don't dream of peeing, instead dreamt that I was out on a boat at sea when I was in sec 3. woke up and thought I was still dreaming cos my bed's all wet :p

Why is your bed all wet ? Is it your saliva, pespiration from over excitment , or urine also, or others ?:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya bro... auntie nvm wan... important they have the super skill can make you go heaven wan... :biggrin:

Bro, service and skills not important for me leh. I need to see a pretty face! I mentioned the ang pais of the ang pais in Geylang back in the mid-90s. Pinky bo service bo skill but I enjoyed myself like going heaven and back to earth.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, I have the same kind of dreams too a few years back. But they are gone now. You must have had a stressful academic life as a student. Mine was.

I have recurring examination dream.

I have already graudated for almost 20 years. Sometimes still dream that I have not studied for my exam and exam is only a few days away!!

:mad:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a kid, I used to dream about urinating too, then woke up to find that I've wetted my bed. These dreams stopped when I passed about 10 years old.