• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urinating in dreams

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Help !

Does any forummer here has this unusual incidents of dreaming of urinating in your dreams ? I have this dreams on and off, like hunting for a toilet. Is a very wierd sensation, something like you cannot differentiate you are in real life inside a toilet, or you are actually dreaming. Most of the time I can wake up before I pee on my bed, but, damn this morning the "toilet" in my dream was too real that I really piss off , luckily it just wetted my boxer, but havent reached my bed.. holy shit what is happening to me...I am not a bed wetter as a child.

I did google search and it appears that it is pretty common for adults to have this kind of dream. It says it could be stress related, or could be linked to sexual desire, or link to drugs intake. Ehhh.. I remembered this incident happened about 8 yrs ago, after a trauma I encountered that time. But yesterday I was not stressed. Only had a bit of excitment from horse racing. Hope it won't happen again !

Can anyone advise how to prevent this dream from happening ? I have took my stride to see a GP 8 yrs ago, all he did was look at me...and said hmm... that's strange ! And further he said it could be urinary tract infection, kidney problem etc and asked if I would like to be refered to a urologist. I replied I shall monitor the situation first. But I never had this problem for long time so it couldn't be any of the above he mentioned.

P.S. I will have my nick changed soon, cos "chootchiew" in hokkien means "water come out" damn now really water come out :cool:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fren..
same experience here..
not only pee. shitting oso i dream before.
so far never encounter pee in pants..

to avoid... dun drink too much water at night.
is no good for ur eyes too. heard your eyes will accumulate waters like water bag..

P/S : me also want to change my nick lor..
this nick curse people too much when they read it... :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered this incident happened about 8 yrs ago, after a trauma I encountered that time. But yesterday I was not stressed. Only had a bit of excitment from horse racing. Hope it won't happen again !

A doctor also need to know more symptoms to diagnose the problem correctly. So...what happened 8 years ago? :biggrin:

Btw, I suggest you stop drinking water or any liquid at least 2 hours before you go to bed.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Help !

Does any forummer here has this unusual incidents of dreaming of urinating in your dreams ? I have this dreams on and off, like hunting for a toilet. Is a very wierd sensation, something like you cannot differentiate you are in real life inside a toilet, or you are actually dreaming. Most of the time I can wake up before I pee on my bed, but, damn this morning the "toilet" in my dream was too real that I really piss off , luckily it just wetted my boxer, but havent reached my bed.. holy shit what is happening to me...I am not a bed wetter as a child.

I did google search and it appears that it is pretty common for adults to have this kind of dream. It says it could be stress related, or could be linked to sexual desire, or link to drugs intake. Ehhh.. I remembered this incident happened about 8 yrs ago, after a trauma I encountered that time. But yesterday I was not stressed. Only had a bit of excitment from horse racing. Hope it won't happen again !

Can anyone advise how to prevent this dream from happening ? I have took my stride to see a GP 8 yrs ago, all he did was look at me...and said hmm... that's strange ! And further he said it could be urinary tract infection, kidney problem etc and asked if I would like to be refered to a urologist. I replied I shall monitor the situation first. But I never had this problem for long time so it couldn't be any of the above he mentioned.

P.S. I will have my nick changed soon, cos "chootchiew" in hokkien means "water come out" damn now really water come out :cool:

mine is killing somebody. Who should I look for then?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Help !

A rubberband comes in handy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB;66028 P/S : me also want to change my nick lor.. this nick curse people too much when they read it... :D[/QUOTE said:
KNNBCCB: Please do not change your nick. It is a friendly greeting among good friends.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have experienced it before too.

During the time(s) I had it, I remembered I had a full bladder from drinking too much booze. So you are really conked out, your bladder then telling you it's full, need to empty, and sway sway, your subconscious starts playing tricks on you by making you dream you are in front of the toilet, and you can pee. Then you wake up when you felt yr whole crotch warm and wet.

So best avoid drinking too much before sleeping. And when you start to dream about peing and toilets, try try to get up!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB: Please do not change your nick. It is a friendly greeting among good friends.

Haha... bro . this i fully agreed with you!!
i use it only to my best frens...:biggrin:

ok then.. i will keep my nick. since got high record of posting also.. still cannot beat you..:o

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure who you should look for but I know who will look for you when the act is done - CID.

LOL. even in my dream? Frankly, people do have this "dunno its real or dreaming" when u are having this kind of "act" in deep Zzzzzzz. It just feel so real. Think better to conslute a doctor.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. even in my dream? Frankly, people do have this "dunno its real or dreaming" when u are having this kind of "act" in deep Zzzzzzz. It just feel so real. Think better to conslute a doctor.

bro.. make sure your wife dun sleep with you.. :biggrin:

your avatar very sore eyes loh...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro.. make sure your wife dun sleep with you.. :biggrin:

your avatar very sore eyes loh...

my GF even kena grab in her neck when shes sleeping. She KPKB n wake me up. I tot what happen, then she told me Im actually "fighting" in my dreamz. LOL.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fren..
same experience here..
not only pee. shitting oso i dream before.
so far never encounter pee in pants..

to avoid... dun drink too much water at night.
is no good for ur eyes too. heard your eyes will accumulate waters like water bag..

P/S : me also want to change my nick lor..
this nick curse people too much when they read it... :biggrin:

Bro KNNBCCB,

So far I found drinking water is not the root cause le.
Further research seems like is more of a psychology effect :

-------------------------------------
From Dream dictionary --> Urine in a dream often represents emotions that you are keeping to yourself. Because urine is a form of waste, these are probably emotions that you consider harmful or unproductive.

A dream about urine can tell you something about how well you are controlling or hiding your emotions.

-----------------------------------

I think I might need to see a pyscharist more than a urologist liao :(

yes better for every1 to change to a proper nick for better luck !

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For completeness, visit a temple medium. Cheaper than doctors who may be clueless anyway.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-------------------------------------
From Dream dictionary --> Urine in a dream often represents emotions that you are keeping to yourself. Because urine is a form of waste, these are probably emotions that you consider harmful or unproductive.

A dream about urine can tell you something about how well you are controlling or hiding your emotions.

-----------------------------------
!

thanks for the info.
maybe is true...
let me go do some research..:smile:

equalisation is an old man not teenager.
he abit sot sot wan..:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my GF even kena grab in her neck when shes sleeping. She KPKB n wake me up. I tot what happen, then she told me Im actually "fighting" in my dreamz. LOL.

No worries bro. All acts in dreams won't end up in the Subordinate or High Courts. Police do not have the powers to investigate.