• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unhappy Suzuki driver speaks his mind out loud with banner

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
unhappy_suzuki_driver_speaks_his_mind_out_loud_with_banner-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer saw this car parked in front of Borneo Motors at Leng Kee Road at about 2.45pm today (Sept 7). The driver was apparently unhappy with his Suzuki car, calling it a 'lemon car'.

The STOMPer said:

"I'm not sure who the car belongs to.

"It's interesting to see the banner hung on the car."

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why outside a Toyota showroom?

unhappy_suzuki_driver_speaks_his_mind_out_loud_with_banner-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer saw this car parked in front of Borneo Motors at Leng Kee Road at about 2.45pm today (Sept 7). The driver was apparently unhappy with his Suzuki car, calling it a 'lemon car'.

The STOMPer said:

"I'm not sure who the car belongs to.

"It's interesting to see the banner hung on the car."

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun buy toyota...a few years ago, i got reliable insider info they cut corners...do alot of funny shits like under the table dealings to get just a passing mark..

can any toyota owners out there comment on the current quality aspect??