• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Yap, help to fark these SMRT buses on chinese newspaper for us!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle yap,

After i call the LTA to report their illegal parking, LTA efficient officer immediately arrived in his motorbike issuing tickets to those buses, sibei song ....

Then hor, next day, no buses park there. Then again, the very next day, they start parking again ...i never call LTA and i am monitoring them seeing what kind of monkey stuffs they are coming up.

I will put up more video again. Uncle yap, u no need to come lah. I will drive around listening to my hokkien songs while videoing them.

Thank you so much.

It is some monkey business with the bus drivers I can sense it.

I suspect highly that they clocked out their job cards, and supposed to drive off, in the record showed that they clocked out timely, but they remained at the depot to talk-cock with friends or have kopi at canteen. Something like that.

Or they arrived back at depot earlier than they are supposed to clock-in so they left the bus outside, sneak in to have kopi or go toilet, or go talk-cock 1st. Later then drive bus in when it is the scheduled time to clock-in. :p

Standard SAF styled KENG stunts. KNN!

All old birds knows.

:eek::*:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle yap,

I bio them very long liao ...

Those drivers will go to their buses around 430am to start engine then about 15-20 mins go off one bye one until 6am daily.

I think they are kengning, dun want to drive to designated parking place to park.

I give them one week free of summon and will make call to LTA midnite 3-4am daily if i see them parking illegally again next week.

Think their Lee grandfather road can suka suka park without summon.

:eek::*:[/QUOTE]

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means a management slackness issue for SMRT. These busses are with GPS already and their fleet management are supposed to be able to know where the hell are each busses at any time - because the same system can inform passengers at bus stop using SMS or LED screens to show how many mins before your bus arrive. It is the same system supposedly.

In fact LTA should make SBS & SMRT busses fix their routes navigation guides using GPS to instruct their drivers using automated voices e.g. turn left 50m ahead, turn right next.... etc. And when FT drivers drove off their routes the GPS navigation supposedly must guide them back. They are also supposed to warn e.g. double-deck not to enter below low bridges etc.

We all know that such technologies available and cheap as well, and everyone should know that Lui Tuck Yew & LTA are zzzzzz kooning on their jobs! :mad::*::eek::oIo:

Why the fuck can drivers KENG around and mass-dump their busses on double yellow lines together and management can be kept in the dark? How can they fetch whole bus of passengers to go on FOC trans-island tour for 2hrs? How can they whack double-decks under low bridges? All Chiak-Sai starting from the LEEgime ministers who bragged 1st world about every damn fucked up things they have! :mad::*:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, email sent to lta, smrt oso simply borchup. Their management really jiatlah.

i will post more pics next week.