• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UFOs

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate it when a Ultra Fat Oversize ("UFO") person, whether male or female, boards the MRT train and decide to sit next to me.

I am not referring to just normal fat people. I am perfectly ok with those.

I am referring to those UFO persons who are larger than the seat space in the train.

These UFO persons shouldn't be allowed to sit as they cannot maintain their "territorial integrity" whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Often, they occupy more than the space in the seat that is allocated, and it irritates the person(s) next to them.

Next, they usually have a "vinegar" B.O. smell which can make anyone groggy during the whole train ride.

It happened to me just now when I took a train from my office down to Orchard to meet some friends for lunch. This UFO man boarded at Somerset, saw the empty reserved seat next to me, rushed to sit.

OMG, as he rushed past me, that whiff of "vinegar" B.O. floats directly into my face. Next he obviously had difficulty squeezing in that corner seat and I had to move a little to accommodate his super "buibui" structure. Fine, he then started to fold his arms which almost jabbed into my face, not counting that arm movement that released more stinky B.O. from his armpits. All is not done, he decided to "cross" his lumpy limbs. OMG! I stood up and moved to another cabin.

Does this UFO have ZERO self-awareness???

So, if you happen to be an UFO, please STAND. Don't sit. The seat is too small for you. You cannot squeeze in there, much alone fold your lumpy and clumpy arms which irritate the ones beside you. Be considerate, Mr UFO.

Swine!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am almost done profiling you gaylord, what is worse than you being a man masquerading as a single woman is that you are a student with too much fucking free time during the school holidays. :kma:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am almost done profiling you gaylord, what is worse than you being a man masquerading as a single woman is that you are a student with too much fucking free time during the school holidays. :kma:

Hello Wiki, I am unquestionably privileged of your interest and awareness that you have shown in my daily memoirs and chronicles.

I am sure I know more of myself than a slapdash “biographer” wannabe who thrills himself on stalking my posts daily.

As I have said since my first AMA thread in this forum, I have the tenacity and courageousness to spar with you men, who cannot treat women as equal in this metrosexual era.

I welcome your challenge :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning sister. you're lucky to be in sg where the majority of folks are skinny. i have the privilege of sitting down with fatsos every day, as typically 1 in 2 are fat and 1 in 5 are ultra fat where i am in the bedok bay area. they all reek with bodily emissions due to the need for heat dissipation. and their gravitational pull is so great every nearby object gets sucked into orbit around them, including a whole family-size bag of nacho chips. :p

image.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning sister. you're lucky to be in sg where the majority of folks are skinny. i have the privilege of sitting down with fatsos every day, as typically 1 in 2 are fat and 1 in 5 are ultra fat where i am in the bedok bay area. they all reek with bodily emissions due to the need for heat dissipation. and their gravitational pull is so great every nearby object gets sucked into orbit around them, including a whole family-size bag of nacho chips. :p

View attachment 24974

She can sleep soundly knowing those chips won't float away.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chiu ish damn lucky...he neber fart...usually long poooooooot...follow by ozone smell...:biggrin::biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 24974

Hello Elder bro Eat! It looks like the UFO's gravitational pull is so strong that the picture you posted has rotated as well. Are you trying to twist my neck! :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Elder bro Eat! It looks like the UFO's gravitational pull is so strong that the picture you posted has rotated as well. Are you trying to twist my neck! :smile:

hello sister. it looks in the right orbit on all my ios devices. are you browsing from an android or windows device? :confused:

ps: checked on my android device and the orientation was 90 degrees off. the pic was taken from an ios device.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Claire,

LOL! It doesn't sound like you to make fun of a real person in this manner. But I like!

The photo you are looking at is taken after a massive object has caused a phenomenon known as gravitational lensing. Astronomers also observe this effect in the vicinity of black holes, neutron stars, quasars and large galaxies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with TS.
Fat people are disgusting.....
Save for a few who got illness or naturally genetically fucked up that they can't control their weight.....the rest of them fat fucks are just plain lazy and weak minded. No discipline to control something as basic as their weight.
And the vinegar smell is spot on....why do they smell so disgusting?

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 24974

bumbahole! Dis one favour your madda.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate it when a Ultra Fat Oversize ("UFO") person, whether male or female, boards the MRT train and decide to sit next to me.

I am not referring to just normal fat people. I am perfectly ok with those.

I am referring to those UFO persons who are larger than the seat space in the train.

These UFO persons shouldn't be allowed to sit as they cannot maintain their "territorial integrity" whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Often, they occupy more than the space in the seat that is allocated, and it irritates the person(s) next to them.

Next, they usually have a "vinegar" B.O. smell which can make anyone groggy during the whole train ride.

It happened to me just now when I took a train from my office down to Orchard to meet some friends for lunch. This UFO man boarded at Somerset, saw the empty reserved seat next to me, rushed to sit.

OMG, as he rushed past me, that whiff of "vinegar" B.O. floats directly into my face. Next he obviously had difficulty squeezing in that corner seat and I had to move a little to accommodate his super "buibui" structure. Fine, he then started to fold his arms which almost jabbed into my face, not counting that arm movement that released more stinky B.O. from his armpits. All is not done, he decided to "cross" his lumpy limbs. OMG! I stood up and moved to another cabin.

Does this UFO have ZERO self-awareness???

So, if you happen to be an UFO, please STAND. Don't sit. The seat is too small for you. You cannot squeeze in there, much alone fold your lumpy and clumpy arms which irritate the ones beside you. Be considerate, Mr UFO.

Swine!

Mi a hear dat you a man fi pretend be a ooman and chat fuckery pan di forum by starting many threads and a chat fuckery and try fi get di men dem excited caws dem tink you a ooman while you a masterbate to di men di weh dem chat to yu.

Yu mussi one rassclaat battyman.

Bullet gunshot in yu head.

Bullet!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello sister. it looks in the right orbit on all my ios devices. are you browsing from an android or windows device? :confused:

ps: checked on my android device and the orientation was 90 degrees off. the pic was taken from an ios device.

Hi Eatie Eatie Eat Eat :smile: On my android, it appears in the wrong orbit. :smile:

PS: oh, just checked my office iphone, it looks in correct orientation :smile:

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire,

LOL! It doesn't sound like you to make fun of a real person in this manner. But I like!

The photo you are looking at is taken after a massive object has caused a phenomenon known as gravitational lensing. Astronomers also observe this effect in the vicinity of black holes, neutron stars, quasars and large galaxies.

Good morning Thick! :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with TS.
Fat people are disgusting.....
Save for a few who got illness or naturally genetically fucked up that they can't control their weight.....the rest of them fat fucks are just plain lazy and weak minded. No discipline to control something as basic as their weight.
And the vinegar smell is spot on....why do they smell so disgusting?

Good Morning Narong, in my playful mood now after a refreshing morning walk, I propose that UFO should pay extra fare for using the train.

I am wondering if airlines does that. Imagine having to sit next to a n UFO on a flight when heading for your vacation. It will ruin your vacation.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Montserrat Caballé, the Spanish opera singer known to millions for the Olympic anthem Barcelona, has been convicted of tax fraud and given a six-month suspended jail sentence.

Ms Caballé, who is 82 years old and has avoided public engagements due to frail health since a stroke in 2012, admitted that she had pretended to reside in the low-tax principality of Andorra when in fact she had continued to live in Barcelona.

The city is where she has spent her entire life and whose 1992 Olympics brought her fame beyond the opera circuit after she teamed up with Queen singer Freddie Mercury to record what would become the best known song of any Olympic Games.

The soprano did not appear at the Barcelona court in person on Tuesday after the presiding judge had given her permission to communicate via video conference from her home. In a brief hearing, the singer ratified an out-of-court agreement she had made with state prosecutors last year in which Ms Caballé admitted that she had avoided paying €508,000 (£369,000) in taxes related to her earnings from 2010.

Under the deal, Ms Caballé will avoid going to jail as most prison sentences of less than two years are suspended in Spain when a convicted person has no prior criminal record. Caballé, who failed to show up when summoned to the same court in May leading the judge to send a medical expert to her home to ascertain the extent of her ill health, was also ordered to pay a fine of €240,000 and €72,000 in damages to Spain’s tax agency.

Thanks to performances in Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and elsewhere, plus several recording sessions, the singer had earned some €2 million in 2010, the management of which she entrusted to an Andorra-based company. She used an Andorra bank to receive payments from that year.

The singer said that she had been unaware of how her income was being handled for tax purposes, and that she had become confused after a previous adviser had passed away.

For tax evasion to be treated as a criminal offence in Spain, a person must be shown to have defrauded a minimum of €120,000 in one financial year. Otherwise, unpaid tax is dealt with as a merely administrative matter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Barcelona-given-suspended-jail-sentence.html

But this UFO does indeed have a beautiful voice .........

[video=youtube;7h9fmRbWe8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h9fmRbWe8U[/video]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since pappies opened the gate to let foreigners flood into the country like house flies, congestion in the train and public buses is common.

White men are often huge in size like rhino and they sweat profusely in humid climate. If you happen to sit next to one, the BO will smell like dead rotting body and this is why the westerners invented perfume and deodorant to mask their smelly body.

So, don't complain about BO in the train. Give up your seat and move away or just stand up and let others admire your butt and legs unless you are already an obasan.