• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UFOs

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....the rest of them fat fucks are just plain lazy and weak minded. No discipline to control something as basic as their weight...

LKY picked Nathan to become President of sinkie land and he went on to earn millions in salary. The bloke was fat and walked like a goose during his Presidency. Plain lazy, weak minded and no discipline? Seems such description does not apply to fatman Nathan.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY picked Nathan to become President of sinkie land and he went on to earn millions in salary. The bloke was fat and walked like a goose during his Presidency. Plain lazy, weak minded and no discipline? Seems such description does not apply to fatman Nathan.

That one is a fat cat and from the point of view of the famiLEE, chief criteria for appointment to a post, which is meant to serve as a check on "others" and not "them", is obedience ahem I mean loyalty to ...........

[video=youtube;q7_0wBaOBPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_0wBaOBPc[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you're hiring key personnel you shouldn't go for fat fucks.....
Someone who can't control his/her weight is an ill disciplined individual. Like to succumb to temptation, weak minded etc etc.
that's why you see most successful sportsmen go on to successful careers....focused minded and discipline.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Wiki, I am unquestionably privileged of your interest and awareness that you have shown in my daily memoirs and chronicles.

I am sure I know more of myself than a slapdash “biographer” wannabe who thrills himself on stalking my posts daily.

As I have said since my first AMA thread in this forum, I have the tenacity and courageousness to spar with you men, who cannot treat women as equal in this metrosexual era.

I welcome your challenge :smile:

First things first. Apologies for replying this late. Second of all, Game on,