• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

U TURN - Kena Threatened?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This old fogey is doing a good flip of the Prata..

He must have heard from his ex colleagues that the Royal FamiLEE is unhappy with his loud mouth antics thats why he made a Gostan move to protect himself..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
My old Chinese language teacher taught me that there's a wise Chinese saying: (something like) "once your words leave you mouth, even 4 horse cannot catch them back". Ha Ha. What a coward. Stupid coward.

A promise is not the same as an opinion. Better retake your psle again chump!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it is also good, because it reveals much about those who made him retract his statements.

It's like a witness giving a solid testimony in court against the accused, then on the next day, he insists that the accused is innocent.
The witness also claims that the strange bruises on his face were caused by him accidentally slipping and falling. :wink:

Everyone remembers what he said. Nobody will remember he even made an apology. Surely you must have already forgotten how loong said sorry before he announced the 6.9

jw5

Loyal
Everyone remembers what he said. Nobody will remember he even made an apology. Surely you must have already forgotten how loong said sorry before he announced the 6.9

Oh well, but in his mind, he made the apology in order to try and avoid losing Aljunied and they still lost, so the apology boh pakay.

But seriously, did any of you really took what that former perm sec said seriously, as in that he was seriously putting his neck on the line seriously for the sake of ordinary singaporeans. Seriously?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau Cheebye : You don't be funny.. I cut all your pensions then you know..

Ah Ngiam : Sorry Sir.. I'm very sorry.. Blame it on my stupidity.. Your son is a very good PM.. No 1 in the world.. Tomorrow I will make a statement.. I will say that I was talking cock when I criticised the system..

Lau Cheebye : Continue to be my good dog and you will have a good life during your retirement.. If you be a Pariah Dog and continue to talk cock about my son, then I will make sure you become a Pariah Dog.. Now give me a Dog sound to make sure you're loyal to me and my FamiLEE..

Ah Ngiam : Yes Sir, I fully understand.. Woof, Woof , Woof.. How about that Sir? You happy now?

Lau Cheebye : OK you're a good old dog..

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Ngiam : Sorry Sir.. I'm very sorry.. Blame it on my stupidity.. Your son is a very good PM.. No 1 in the world.. Tomorrow I will make a statement.. I will say that I was talking cock when I criticised the system..

Lau Cheebye : Continue to be my good dog and you will have a good life during your retirement.. If you be a Pariah Dog and continue to talk cock about my son, then I will make sure you become a Pariah Dog.. Now give me a Dog sound to make sure you're loyal to me and my FamiLEE..

Ah Ngiam : Yes Sir, I fully understand.. Woof, Woof , Woof.. How about that Sir? You happy now?

Woof woof! hahahaha...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously going to the dogs.... this is called progress?

another reason why im going to be a bankrupt and soon to be homeless, and FOOK you screw bollah

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh well, but in his mind, he made the apology in order to try and avoid losing Aljunied and they still lost, so the apology boh pakay.

But seriously, did any of you really took what that former perm sec said seriously, as in that he was seriously putting his neck on the line seriously for the sake of ordinary singaporeans. Seriously?

I should think he was just speaking his mind. A bit like everyone else here. Are you saying what you say here for the sake of ordinary singaporeans? I think not.

The difference is that he is a public figure and on record for saying that, while most here are anonymous peasants.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should have seen this coming....why do half fuck? Rather not do at all....

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such old dog is ball-less minus some prick mah.
3. really doubt whether it can bonk real hoh:kma:
4. just another dafter sheep cum old dog whacking its tail to its grand masters

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. zed, good one:biggrin:
2. I am positive that the old dog is to be again rewarded for its 200% faithfulness.
:kma:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many ex-civil servants retire in Australia for a good reason. They know too much & in Spore they are probably being closely monitored.

In Spore they would have to constantly look over their shoulder & watch what they say because of the thin skinned PAP. This guy would be better off retiring to a place like Australia where his opinions won't get him into trouble.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lau " you know who" : Ngiam, you better DIAM!, I lower 6 feet, I get up & slap you, good one, you know!..even I ashes, I still can come & slap you...how dare you talk bad about my sonny boy?...you eat too full, already!!?? ha ha ha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. zed, good one:biggrin:
2. I am positive that the old dog is to be again rewarded for its 200% faithfulness.
:kma:

Lau " you know who" : Ngiam, you better DIAM!, I lower 6 feet, I get up & slap you, good one, you know!..even I ashes, I still can come & slap you...how dare you talk bad about my sonny boy?...you eat too full, already!!?? ha ha ha

I thought there is some hope when ex top civil serpents like Ah Ngiam spoke out against the Royal FamiLEE but in the end he made a fantastic 360 degree..:rolleyes: