• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

jw5

Loyal
She is really my cup of tea. My dream canto gal. Just hate Her short hair.

Her hair here is quite long. :geek:
1597843316377.png

jw5

Loyal
Stitch Yu (余思霆)

The 23-year-old joined TVB in 2017, after winning Miss Chinese International 2017. Prior to joining TVB, she participated in the 2013 Miss Chinese Cosmos Pageant, winning runner-up. Stitch will debut her first acting appearance in Good Days <好日子>. :thumbsup:

1598025110374.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Stitch Yu (余思霆)

The 23-year-old joined TVB in 2017, after winning Miss Chinese International 2017. Prior to joining TVB, she participated in the 2013 Miss Chinese Cosmos Pageant, winning runner-up. Stitch will debut her first acting appearance in Good Days <好日子>. :thumbsup:

View attachment 89193
American-Taiwanese.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes they are known as Anerican born Taiwanese. :wink:
I just call them what they are. Fuckeins. N it's amazing these fuckeins are so shameless to hate cantos, suck up to mandarin speaking Northerners chicoms n go canto land entertainment industry bcos cantos r more welcoming n funny none of them go in to fuckein land entertainment industry because it's a dead end. Real shameless ppl

jw5

Loyal
I just call them what they are. Fuckeins. N it's amazing these fuckeins are so shameless to hate cantos, suck up to mandarin speaking Northerners chicoms n go canto land entertainment industry bcos cantos r more welcoming n funny none of them go in to fuckein land entertainment industry because it's a dead end. Real shameless ppl

Canto drama series are really better than all others. This is indisputable. :thumbsup: