• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trolley Culprits Are Actually FTrash!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Jun, 2009 09:06
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>China national taking away supermart trolley can't hide from camera's shutter speed

STOMPer Aaron spotted this foreign worker, believed to be a Chinese national, pushing a supermart trolley back to his dormitory at Jurong Point, and says such inconsiderate acts are making our society from bad to worse.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (June 26), a STOMPer said:

“This guy was caught on camera pushing an NTUC trolley at Jurong Central Park. I believe he was pushing it back to his dormitory at Jurong Point.

“He also tried to hide his face knowing that I was taking a photo.

“He can run but he can't hide from the camera's shutter speed.

“Trolleys should be used within shopping malls only. It is not for people to push it back home for their own personal use.

“Due to these inconsiderate people, our society is becoming from bad to worse.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore has been swamped by people from 3rd world countries with 3rd world social habits. Only 154th will try to spin all these social disgraces as coming from S'pore citizens.

This stomper has done all S'pore citizens a favour by taking this photo.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Inconsiderate is too naive a word.

He's probably dismantling it to sell it or ship it back to China to supplement his meager salary.:rolleyes:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore has been swamped by people from 3rd world countries with 3rd world social habits. Only 154th will try to spin all these social disgraces as coming from S'pore citizens.

This stomper has done all S'pore citizens a favour by taking this photo.

finally something good from stomper

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"No lah, my $1 coin deposit in the trolley got stuck so pushing it back to my apartment to get screwdriver to dig it out mah"

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's probably dismantling it to sell it or ship it back to China to supplement his meager salary.:rolleyes:

Not shipping back to China....... stripping it for the scrap metal....... for each $1 coin they put in to take the trolley....... they get back $22 from the scrap metal dealer :p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not shipping back to China....... stripping it for the scrap metal....... for each $1 coin they put in to take the trolley....... they get back $22 from the scrap metal dealer :p

Expect FTrash ass licker like beshitted to defend this as extrepreneurial.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY likes FTtrash. Both share a common lineage and are genetically similar. Many real Singaporeans are different from these species.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put up more pictures of foreigner in ungracious act to clear Singaporean name.

Since when has Stomp done anything good for peasants and lesser mortal Sinkies?

I bet that the F-shiT worshipping Shit Times will quickly get more por lampar stompers to take photos that condemn sinkies.