• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This jw5 thread is for newbies to declare their sexual orientation to pass muster

Up for the gay gang to stack down.....................lol...........fucking fagogots

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

The gay business man cum gay forum moderator still at Ho Chi Minh airport issit?.....lol....fucking faggots

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: advice to all newbies

dun say limpeh never say first. limpeh also newbie before but never have so much problem like screwbye said. see my points. but here hor, screwbye is bigger than the boss, i suggest newbies fo retake psle if they dont know how to debate. those with psle but still cannot debate hor, please go suck screwbye balls.

Kan ni na bu puah chebye. lu kong simi lanjiao?.....LOL......fucking faggots......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This jw5 thread is for newbies to declare their sexual orientation to pass muster

Stacking down commencement. Stack back up one.....LOL.....fucking faggots

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

Bo Integrity.
Dishonest
Bo Credibility.

Si mi also Bo liaozzzzz :biggrin:

confirm+chop :biggrin:

joetys Kong is the Bangkok pimp. jw5 Lam is the chief gay. Yingyang is the incompetent lawyer...........LOL..........faggots.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Connecting the dots - AhMeng, joetys, etc

First, read this thread to see AhMeng, joetys and jw5 cajoling each other. So far, its all innocent and harmless fun.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188314-I-am-Back!

Now to connect the dots:

AhMeng claims to have gained the passwords of some clone "army" and pronounces his intention to mass-zap:

Now, Chonburific (friend of AhMeng, jw5 and joetys) endorses zapping forummers into moderation:

Innocent members get zapped for no rhyme or reason:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186240-Member-Zapped&p=1949239#post1949239

Sammy endorses mass zapping Goldendragon:

The official joetys appreciation thread. Note the main players involved:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186012-I-Love-Frogs

Can you please ring up Ho Chi Minh airport to find out if the Singapore Gay duck farmer cum gay forum moderator is on board or not?.......LOL.....The fucking faggots.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some people here are paying way too much attention to the zapping game.

It's just a virtual number on display. Does your self-esteem suffer so much that it is directly affected by it? :rolleyes:

Please get a life.

You had always stayed out of any quarrels. You have all that accumulated points by not taking sides in heated debates and the fortuitous mess up during the forum's moving of the data base when individual rep points were in the hundred points bar. I have a strong power of recall so don't come Mother Theresaing around.

This not about points. This is about standing up to virtual bullies carrying virtual clubs. Don't put the blame on me if I happened to be well hung.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yinyang is a good and honest chap. He likes to tell great jokes. Unfortunately, he unwittingly made a certain pal of his a joke unto himself. Oooohhh mmmyyyyyy

I don't care if he sucks joetys the Bangkok pimp's or bang jw5's tight anus. How can this forum attract newcomers to contribute if the present parameters are not changed?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want to dictate the type of behaviour that is acceptable to you, start your own forum or island.

Like I posted to you in the other thread, nobody is dying, nobody is being prevented from posting, nobody is being chased out of the forum. Genuine forummers I mean, not your f'kin clones.

Learn to live with all sorts of behaviour including dissent. Don't be a f'kin hypocrite and deceive other forummers into thinking you are a hero.

Have some f'kin self awareness. :rolleyes:

Thank you. Never knew I would have the opportunity to feast my eyes on a gay hypocrite's performance......Encore!......Encore!.....LOL.....Fucking faggot.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The tragic irony is that concepts like individuality and having your own opinion will never enter that puny little brain of yours.

Your herd mentality is as homosexual as any pink dot attendee. Oohhhh mmmyyyyyyy

You need to read them? I can smell them from ten meters away! Chanel No5 mixed with male sweat still smell like jock straps. A male is male . jw5 can push his dick between his legs and look at himself cross legs in the mirror to see a man with pussy hair. An illusion of course.....LOL......the fucking faggot.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Note the repetitiveness too.

Definitely homosexuals.

Think they should change strategies by creating new account clones with new nicks like chennaiFC, papodumboy, j.w.Gandhi5..........all that clues and hints surrounding a Thai association base is so revealing if not telling..............LOL...........the fucking faggots.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Arab joke has gotten stale.

Your personality, likewise. Ohhh mmmmyyyy

My lament is the lack of worthy opponents. Gays are such limp dicks. If only a heterosexual will take their side.......LOL.....the fucking faggots

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

exactly got no life, must use clones to self mastubate

Good morning fuckface!....LOL......LOL

20140322_gagdeal_ST.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: News alert: all about screwbye. newbies better listen.

Knn, who do you think you are, go around hinting people are gays and bashing gays.
You think this website gay then don't come!
Fucking piece of shit, no life hang on to sammyboy and yet bashing people here.

Go start your own anti gay forum lah!

You go enjoy backsides while I enjoy vaginas ok?.....LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: News alert: all about screwbye. newbies better listen.

Knn, who do you think you are, go around hinting people are gays and bashing gays.
You think this website gay then don't come!
Fucking piece of shit, no life hang on to sammyboy and yet bashing people here.

Go start your own anti gay forum lah!

And just because you fuck a cheebye hole big deal is it? Maybe when the cheebye fucked by you she's fantasizing fingering by a lesbo as your prick is as small as a finger!

6.5 inches. Does it gets you hot? No chance I'm straight. You may go try jw5.......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got guts post your cunt face lah, don't laugh at someone else who's more courageous than you. Doing so only shows what a LOWLIFE STUPID FUCKING CUNT YOU ARE.

More courageous? You are hilarious. That fuckface is still soliciting donations!....LOL
How about posting your Aids ridden arsewipe of a face? Don't you fucking homos see how dirty it is to have a cock in your arses?......LOL.......LOL