• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why screwbye tulan joetys ? must read

Scroobal is jealous because joetys got so many sinkie friends, whereas Scroobal only got Arab lovers. :biggrin:

Please be specific. It's Sinkie Bangkok sammyboy joetys led gay gang friends. All discernible in this forum. Where are the Arabs?.....LOL.....Fucking faggot!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: screwbye the chow chee bye is history in sbf

I would urge you to be careful with what you type.

Your first paragraph is a tacit admission that you endorse zapping people into moderation.

This guy is of the abysmal language proficiency category. Must join the English speaking gays to learn to make himself more palatable to his ang moh boyfriends.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: next, raiders, talk prc mm also got salah?

Scroobal is jealous of Raiders because he only has Arabs fucking his backside. :(

He secretly wishes he was Raiders. :biggrin:

And you entertained thoughts of controlling this forum. With your faggot behavior? Suck my dick. the dildo I am holding faggot!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: how credible is screwbye har?

love these posts

HUAT AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you are huating. Still conning people to donate to you? To be returned when you sell your flat? Fuck your mother chao hai. You cunt face scammer! I can't for another round of court case to fuck your cheebye face up!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: how credible is screwbye har?

Screwbye is not credible.

He is an incredibly manipulative yet needy gongcheebye. :biggrin:

Now forummers. Careful here now. When jw5 calls you a gongcheebye, he is throwing you a challenge.. "Either you are with the gay me or you are against the gay me." Toe the line or you find your account ruined with tiny pathetic drops of sperm forced out of the tiny dicks belonging the homosexual owners themselves.....LOL.....faggots!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Debonerman.....

Ohhh mmmyyyy

The sperm has gone down the right hole.

Well done, debonerman!

I did not even have a quicken heartbeat in retort. As a matter of fact it slowed down. We are not talking about dealing with heterosexual real men here.....LOL....jw5 the fucking faggot.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: is screwbye the chow chee bye, the big boss here?

why tell forumers to debate har?

limpeh will debate after testinf mrs screwbye chao chee bye.
paiseh, not debate on smelly or not smelly chee bye. we al educated people debate on why mrs screwbye chao chee bye so smelly.

Knn...found myself alone no viewers. Even outside readers don't like ah beng gays. Kan ni na bu puah cheebye.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Newbie points

I never mass zap and never zap into moderation.

If any of your clones ever get one zap with a comment about your hypocrisy, it could be from me. :wink:

waah power dah! Gays very strong but no match for jw5 the fucking faggot queen in this forum.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I never mass zap and never zap into moderation.

If any of your clones ever get one zap with a comment about your hypocrisy, it could be from me. :wink:

Leongsam is holding his cock and laughing his head off!....LOL....jw5 the fucking faggot. Observe his behavior.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

u soumd sibei jealous....wah...people make friends also need scroobal permisision..whahahahaha:biggrin:

No need to type lah just cut paste "whaahahaha." to each post will do. You are just cock hair flying around. Thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 75% of registered members are clones

cos scroobal has no honesty and integrity

Is that right. Do you any foundation to your assertions? Why no "whahahaahah" this time? Who took his dick out of your arse?.....LOL>....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GUESS THE MEMBER CONTEST : Who is Dishonest and Has No Integrity?

Lai Ah Lai Ah... guess ah....:biggrin:

Please reveal the full gay gang list right down starting with joetys, then jw5, then Alamaking, then yingyang....well you do it......LOL......fucking faggots.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why chump? You are longing to hold Sam's cock and put into your mouth and arse?

I thought that's your main preoccupation. Me? I only let my cock be sucked. Your mom was good......LOL...Yingluck and Lily Neo give dog fucked. Get used to this and you won't zap people who criticize these two bitches anymore.LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want to dictate the type of behaviour that is acceptable to you, start your own forum or island.

Like I posted to you in the other thread, nobody is dying, nobody is being prevented from posting, nobody is being chased out of the forum. Genuine forummers I mean, not your f'kin clones.

Learn to live with all sorts of behaviour including dissent. Don't be a f'kin hypocrite and deceive other forummers into thinking you are a hero.

Have some f'kin self awareness. :rolleyes:

I am learning to live with your homosexual behavior in this forum. How 's that for a start faggot?.....You want to control this forum? Suck my dick!.....LOL....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Got New Rule in SBF... Must Debate Hor...

I'm asking you why he left then and seems so bitter (or pretending to be bitter) now. Not why he didn't go back. :biggrin:

It appears that you understand why I use the carefully chosen terms "manipulative yet needy humbug". :wink:

Gay looking for backup. Is backup gay as well? Stay tuned.......................lol..........fucking faggot..........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

jw5 you fucking faggot dick in the arse lover. Why are you ignoring me.....I'm hurt!...........lol.........fucking faggot!......lol

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal aka Debonerman,

2. You are simply showing how disgusting you really are. None of us here cares about the "credibility" of our internet moniker except you. Anyone who still doesn't believe Scroobal and Debonerman are being controlled by the same fucker is a gullible moron. The purpose of all these was to get you to keep going on and on, because you have never learned when to stop over-compensating. :wink:

Couple of fingers up your ass.....lol.....chant after chant of Debonerman is scoobal. Other than a fuck adjective or adverb, had he been ever vulgar in this forum or Delphi forums. You kan ni lau bu puah cheebye mis-programmed spawn is another matter. Now don't try to blow me a kiss. You had used Hokkien expletives on more than one occasion. Don't try to put on a affable, educated and cordial air to fool readers here you fucking homosexual.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal aka Debonerman

2. You never learned how to stop over-compensating. That's how your identity got exposed. :wink:

You keep harping on scroobal so called exposure but you fucking gay son of a whore had never published any evidence. Conjecture is just like blowing air over my dick. It does not work! You have to take my cock in your mouth! Now show me who is the fucking son of a whore?......LOL.....faggot.....!