• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Triple H and Gay Roy Guilty of Heckling Retarded Kids!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photo-of-Han-Hui-Hui-from-Youtube.jpg

An internet blogger has been fined S$3,100 today (Jun 27) for protesting at Singapore’s only allocated protest site, Hong Lim Park. Blogger Han Hui Hui, 24, and two others – Low Wai Choo, 56, and Koh Yew Beng, 61 – were found guilty for protesting at Hong Lim Park “illegally” despite having obtained approval from the National Park. The official charge they are found guilty of is “causing a public nuisance”.

When asked by the court to give her closing statement, Han Hui Hui said: “This case (has) a foregone conclusion…. I think we have said enough in our defence. This case is a political persecution.”

The Singapore judge then went to prompt Low Wai Choo to say his mitigation plea, Low Wai Choo responded in protest: “I don’t think I should be charged. I feel like we’re just like a little bird in your hand now. We’re at your mercy. I do hope that you’ll be more lenient with us.”

Koh Yew Beng refused to plea mitigation, and both himself and Low were fined S$450 each.

Also charged in the same incident, Roy Ngerng was found guilty and ordered to pay a S$1,900 fine. He is also now currently paying S$150,000 in monthly installments after being found guilty of defaming the dictator-Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, over an article regarding the Central Provident Fund, and now, under police investigation in another case, where he was alleged to have infringed the country’s “cooling off day” election law.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...100-for-protesting-at-allocated-protest-site/

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The picture and details of the judge should be publicized on the social media. May he or she rot in hell for being the evil arm of the PAP.

"When asked by the court to give her closing statement ....The Singapore judge " - PAP Press has been asked to not reveal too much about the judge? Judge is not name ...instead the PAP press used 'court' and 'sinkapore judge'.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see the retarded kid taking selfies n enjoying himself no way was he heckled.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
havent heard a peep from triple H for a long time,has she finally retired after PAP is voted in and mission accomplished.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Roy and Co should be awarded compensation for having to put up with the presence of retards while they were trying to hold a rally regarding serious issues that face the nation.