• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR - Molina Han - Panama - Eugene Yeo - Joe Ong

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

For an individual hanging ard the edges of opposition politics, he sure had a lot of details on a lot of people which led some of us to suspect a group of people, your tibit on Pming might indicate that someone was feeding him stuff to fan the fire.

Locke

The PM part is another joke. It looks like a last minute desperation taunt to try salvage "their" reputation.

The part on
Email me, I sms you my handphone number, but you need to provide name and ic.

I almost fell off my chair reading that. Are they kids?

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mad individual and obsessive behaviour is right. I remember when he created a website just for me and carried on with Ptader and Phouse3 style of ad hominem attacks rather than address the issues.

Forumers know I am straight-talking but not dirty.

You and I only crossed words VERY VERY RECENTLY over 4 issues:- 1. global warming; 2. flooding; 3. previous elections results; and 4. Chee's letters (just 2 days ago). It is still fresh in everybody's minds. Quite often, forumers asked me to ignore you knowing your crap tricks. Look at my post count - only 286.

In the old forum, I have avoided you almost totally.

Now, you are trying to subtlely manipulate the anti-Chee gang into thinking I am a SDP member or someone behind the scene. You have been addressing me as "you guys". Your mental-drumming skill is too OBVIOUS. Please pick a weaker victim.

Even the anti-Chee gang knows your style; you are insulting their intelligence by assuming they are mentally weak and easily manipulated.

I have been defending slipperman, Chee, Desmond, Neo, etc. simply because I am a non-partisan opposition supporter. The detractors and I know each other's role. They attack, I defend.

Moreover, as an old forumer, I already know which opposition party J.O. once belonged to. GMS mentioned Avantas. I hope you will stop what you are doing.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's is the reason why I think he is a crazy individual.
The PM part is another joke. It looks like a last minute desperation taunt to try salvage "their" reputation.

The part on
Email me, I sms you my handphone number, but you need to provide name and ic.

I almost fell off my chair reading that. Are they kids?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can write all you want. Let the forummers decide. You can cough blood, and nothing is going to change. Both you and Ptader have created a persona of your own and it can't go away. Ptader tried to change his nic to Chau Ve Nist and got caught.

Both your histories are well known. You guys have been quiet because unlike Walt's Delphi, you cannot buy membership and therefore cannot seek a ban by hiding behind Walt.

My guess is that you guys are going to come back because you can't keep away.

How about tackling issues rather than labeling people. Unlike those whose identities are known, I cannot be threatened. Why don't you call me a pedophile and complete the picture.

Forumers know I am straight-talking but not dirty.

You and I only crossed words VERY VERY RECENTLY over 4 issues:- 1. global warming; 2. flooding; 3. previous elections results; and 4. Chee's letters (just 2 days ago). It is still fresh in everybody's minds. Quite often, forumers asked me to ignore you knowing your crap tricks. Look at my post count - only 286.

In the old forum, I have avoided you almost totally.

Now, you are trying to subtlely manipulate the anti-Chee gang into thinking I am a SDP member or someone behind the scene. You have been addressing me as "you guys". Your mental-drumming skill is too OBVIOUS. Please pick a weaker victim.

Even the anti-Chee gang knows your style; you are insulting their intelligence by assuming they are mentally weak and easily manipulated.

I have been defending slipperman, Chee, Desmond, Neo, etc. simply because I am a non-partisan opposition supporter. The detractors and I know each other's role. They attack, I defend.

Moreover, as an old forumer, I already know which opposition party J.O. once belonged to. GMS mentioned Avantas. I hope you will stop what you are doing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It became obvious that he was receiving tidbits and at the same time I was getting strange PMs. Note he had nothing on me. I think you know where he got the tidbits especially your background.

Dear Scroobal

For an individual hanging ard the edges of opposition politics, he sure had a lot of details on a lot of people which led some of us to suspect a group of people, your tibit on Pming might indicate that someone was feeding him stuff to fan the fire.

Locke

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can write all you want. Let the forummers decide. You can cough blood, and nothing is going to change. Both you and Ptader have created a persona of your own and it can't go away. Ptader tried to change his nic to Chau Ve Nist and got caught.

Both your histories are well known. You guys have been quiet because unlike Walt's Delphi, you cannot buy membership and therefore cannot seek a ban by hiding behind Walt.

My guess is that you guys are going to come back because you can't keep away.

How about tackling issues rather than labeling people. Unlike those whose identities are known, I cannot be threatened. Why don't you call me a pedophile and complete the picture.

See, how many times you have repeated "you guys" to make it stick.

Thanks for jolting my and the readers' memories. It was another issue that started it all. You were gossiping about the handome guy and the pretty girl and I said you were bitching because you were jealous. Now I know why you went after me in the 'flooding' and 'past elections result' discussions.

This is between you and I. If you are borrowing a knife to kill people. I can do the same. You may upset some people if I talk more about another fight over a lady.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt sorry for this guy. Clearly he is passionate and certainly lost.

October 10th, 2010 | Author: Editorial

Following TNP’s publication of a misleading article titled “IS THIS DOCTOR BEHIND TEMASEK REVIEW?” on 9th October 2010, we have received hundreds of emails from readers and contributors past and present offering information and tip offs.

Among them, Mr BK, a former pioneer contributor of Temasek Review (known as Wayang Party back then) requested that we publish his article in full which will help debunk and expose the many mistruths insinuated by the journalist from TNP, Ms Ng Wan Ching.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt sorry for this guy. Clearly he is passionate and certainly lost.

You actually believe that is real?

Come on, its damage control time and yet actually there should be no damage control as if Joe Ong is not related to TR anymore, TR should do nothing. But with more action from TR, i smelled a huge decaying rat somewhere.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your are reading too much.

We should let the empirical evidence decide.

If your "lone gunman" hypoethesis is correct, TR/New Wayang Party should wither and die before the next election.

On the other hand if your "lone gunman" hypothesis is incorrect, TR/New Wayang party will continue to thrive and churn out their usual diet of anti-PAP articles. Come the following elections, TR/New Wayang Party will continue to have an impact with their anti-PAP articles.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually believe that is real?

Come on, its damage control time and yet actually there should be no damage control as if Joe Ong is not related to TR anymore, TR should do nothing. But with more action from TR, i smelled a huge decaying rat somewhere.

From the editorial
"Even if you do not agree with TR or it’s editorial policies, the bigger issue here is that of a journalist using the national news media as a platform to breaking confidentiality laws and illegaly procuring information all for the sake of a smear campaign. It’s disturbing that she could be in possession of information that she wasn’t privy to. this is something that should be of concern to every private citizen because it’s a brutal violation of your privacy and it could happen to everyone."

I am amazed that B.K is dead sure every bit of info was given from the Police to journalist Ng Wan Ching.

So now what are they trying to plug?
1) OCT Joseph not with Temasek Review?
2) OCT Joseph never send out any of those posters via a bangladesh worker?
3) OCT Joseph lied that he was in Temasek Review?

Seriously if they keep lying, more lies will surface. :cool:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Arun

They guy is a loon, he will continue from behind the annoyminity of the screen and churn out invented articles and invented sources, invented articles and invented stories. If the PAP choses to sue him I suspect the whole truth will tumble out in court. If not he will continue his merry deluded way.

The problem as always with annoynomous stories and sources is that you have to be credible to begin with and disguising fiction as truth never helps.

You want scoops and inside stories, you should see what was discussed in the sammyboy old. That was discussion of behind the scenes stories at the highest level.
No one doubted or questioned in some bit the words of certain forummers or leaks.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when plagiarism accusations first surfaced many of the followers still could not accept it. This is despite the ability to check the sources which were well established foreign sites. How do you convince people who refused see it for themselves. These are not opinion. All they had to do was look at the sites where the articles first appeared. I recall he immediately removed the names of his imaginary correspondents and claimed that he was an aggregator.

Same people asking to rely on empirical evidence. I don't think they know what empirical means.

Many years ago, a loony who was released from prison picked up a job at the CEO of an international school in Singapore that was started by an ex PAP MP. This guy submitted an MBA plus other credentials to secure the position. He was caught after nearly a year and that too because the office boy alerted one of the directors who was not gullible. The office boy was persuaded to inflate his taxi claims for courier runs by the "CEO" but he refused and so the CEO did it for him. When the shit hit the fan, the dear CEO had by recruited a couple of fake teachers, all his friends to form the faculty. As the students were foreigner's kids in primary school this scam went on for nearly a year and no one was any wiser. This school was off Alexander Road. The ex-MP was so embarrassed that he moved his business to China.

Dear Arun

They guy is a loon, he will continue from behind the annoyminity of the screen and churn out invented articles and invented sources, invented articles and invented stories. If the PAP choses to sue him I suspect the whole truth will tumble out in court. If not he will continue his merry deluded way.

The problem as always with annoynomous stories and sources is that you have to be credible to begin with and disguising fiction as truth never helps.

You want scoops and inside stories, you should see what was discussed in the sammyboy old. That was discussion of behind the scenes stories at the highest level.
No one doubted or questioned in some bit the words of certain forummers or leaks.

Locke

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't know what WP did to him to receive such venom. One thing was clear was that he preferred to attack those with real identity nics like GMS. That is why GMS, Andrew, Melvin became prime targets.

You'll probably find that the reason (if you get to find that out from Ramseth, that is) would be nothing short of miniscule for his deeds. So the reason isn't really a big deal. Probably disagreeing over a bar of soap. As I said, it's a COD or Schizo. The dislike over small things become selected, then magnified and then targetted.

Just like how Tina Turner has stalkers despite being old and over the hill. Why? Angelina Jolie would have committed suicide from jealousy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the issue is about whether Wan Ching (TNP) got privy info from police, it is of course not. At the first instance of the LBW jamban poster incident, both press and police were called and involved. TNP knew the events well before police secured a confession and undertaking from Dr. Joe Ong, in return promising him confidentiality. As advised by police, TNP/SPH honoured that confidentiality. It was Dr. Ong himself who blew the lid himself when he filed police report for breach of confidentiality against TNP for a related question when put to him in an interview, then still private, not yet public. One must differentiate between a question and a publication in context of breach of confidentiality. Since he himself blew it publicly first, the rule of waiver kicks in, it's not confidential anymore.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PAP choses to sue him I suspect the whole truth will tumble out in court. If not he will continue his merry deluded way.

This is one of the things that don't add up for me. During the YOG, TR caused a huge amount of damage.If you read the I-hate-YOG facebook, you will find that TR was one of the key players in that facebook.

According to the timeline and "lone gunman" hypothesis, they knew who was the owner of TR.

Yet they chose to ignore Dr Ong and instead arrested young Abdul Malek for use of the word "burn".

If you read what TR had put up during the YOG, it is obvious that the terms and conditions of the police "warning" had been breached.

Does that add up for you?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Arun

The PAP weapon of choice is defamation, Anti YOG might have been annoying but defamation was a far stretch. The PAP just needs if they chose one good case on defamation and they can sue till the cows come home and Dr Ong and his nice apartment are milked dry

Does the PAP want him to go to jail or to be bankrupt will answer your question

Locke

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the PAP want him to go to jail or to be bankrupt

If it was a "lone gunman" as suggested, having TNP run the article then would have shut TR up and saved Singapore a lot of embarassment.

For reasons unknown, they chose not to play this card. Instead they waited until 1 week after Mrs Lee passed away to "expose" Dr Ong.

Coincidence?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arun

U are not thinking like a tabloid. TNP is out to sell trash, waiting after Mrs Lee passes away is because well Mrs Lee is news, after that one still has to find news to sell a tabloid.

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During YOG, all ministers not concerned avoided commenting as if that'd lead to blasphemy and a sentence in hell.