• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO Players

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOTO top prize now 5.5 million! This is the first time since I started buying toto more than 10 years ago that it naturally snowballed beyond 3 million! get your tickets!

Wah. Everyone all hooked on WC betting forgot aboutTOTO! Next Monday is $5.5 million again.

PLACE YOUR BETS! HUAT AH!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks bro Baimi for the update.
38 winners for Group 2,each winning $17,369
No winner for Group 1

Estimated Prize for this coming Friday,23 July 2010 Great Singapore Sales Draw is $8,377,061

so must surely buy a little more.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this article today about this old man who won the 1.7m prize in August. He even showed the journalist a copy of his cheque. Hee hee. I bought the New Paper for the first time in months so that I can see the cheque myself. One day (soon), I will be holding one myself.

HUAT AH!

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this article today about this old man who won the 1.7m prize in August. He even showed the journalist a copy of his cheque. Hee hee. I bought the New Paper for the first time in months so that I can see the cheque myself. One day (soon), I will be holding one myself.

HUAT AH!

At least we know someone had won big alone. This can stop speculations that Govt will have a share in it. Just because you did not win. You start all kind of stupid rumours. Especially during a 10 millions draw where you think Toto fixs the draw.
How will you explain a 5 million won by an elderly woman in AMK. I live nearby there.
I know someone who won more than a million in Toto and is doing fine using the money to set up business.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
good luck to all for tonite's Reunion Draw.
i also bought a bit and try my luck.
still have strike for 2011

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 millions Hong Bao Draw - Friday 18 Feb 2011 9.30pm Live Draw at Livewire (MBS)

to avoid the queue,just buy for 2 draws. good luck to all !!!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
One big winner this round at Pasir Ris. S$3.3m

1. Singapore Pools Pasir Ris N7 Branch - Blk 735 Pasir Ris St 72 Pasir Ris West Plaza #01-358 (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)