• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO Players

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what I bought:

7, 12, 19, 20, 31, 32, 40, 45 (System 8)
3, 5, 9, 20, 29, 37, 42, 43 (System 8)

2, 17, 22, 27, 41 (System Roll)

Altogether $48!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Baimi
thanx for the update.
really very difficult to strike even a 3 plus 1.

Bro,

I kena a lot of 3 nos yesterday with my 5 x 5 matrix and a consolation prize of $20 for a 3+1 combo...

I will like to recommend my style of play, start with a 4x4 matrix ($8 per draw), No 1 & No 6 fixed, 1 to 4 + 42 to 45. According to records, there is a 16.2% chance of such combos occurring in a year.

You will have to figure the No 2 - No 5 yourself though.

Good luck!

:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro Baimi
thanx for the update.
really very difficult to strike even a 3 plus 1.

Every year i will kena one time 4+1, last year did not hit.
2 years agao i kena twice so balance out, hope this year
can break the record of 4+1, i.e. to hit 5 numbers or
5+1 or 6 numbers jackpot, hehe...

Good Luck to ALL

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year i will kena one time 4+1, last year did not hit.
2 years agao i kena twice so balance out, hope this year
can break the record of 4+1, i.e. to hit 5 numbers or
5+1 or 6 numbers jackpot, hehe...

Good Luck to ALL

bro Baimi,
you are very lucky...
me oni kenna 5 numbers (Group 3),once.
me also hope can win the next level,that is 5+1 (Group 2),will be happy liao.
slowly slowly climb the stage.

Good Luck To All Here !

G

General Veers

TOTO Mon
29/03/2010

<table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="98%"> <tbody><tr class="bodytext"> <td align="right" width="15%">2</td> <td align="right" width="15%">18</td> <td align="right" width="15%">30</td> <td align="right" width="15%">41</td> <td align="right" width="15%">43</td> <td align="right" width="15%">44</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table align="center" bgcolor="#f5f6f1" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="98%"><tbody><tr class="bodytext"> <td>Additional Number:</td> <td colspan="3">14</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td colspan="4">Prizes</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="25%">Group 1 </td> <td width="75%">No winner</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="25%">Group 2 </td> <td width="75%">$24,366.00</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="25%">Group 3 </td> <td width="75%">$2,031.00</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="25%">Group 4 </td> <td width="75%">$437.00</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="25%">Group 5 </td> <td width="75%">$30.00</td> </tr> <tr class="bodytext"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="25%">Group 6 </td> <td width="75%">$20.00</td></tr></tbody></table>

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,next Monday - 10 May 2010,prize is 3 millions and next Friday - 14 May 2010,special anniversary draw - 5 millions.
so now can start to buy liao.
buy for 2 draws and you will not have to withstand the long queue.
good luck to all.
huat huat huat arh !!!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea, walked by a Pool outlet just now and saw the anniversary thingy. WTF is Anniversary Draw? Will they have a "World Cup Draw", "Nothing to do in July Draw", "National Celebration Draw".

ANyway, being a Toto punter, I love the big draws. Have to thank the IRs for the chance!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I woke up this morning feeling empty
and running late for work,
nevermind, still got 5 millions draw this Friday.

HUAT HUAT HUAT TO ALL!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday's Draw - 10 May 2010 only 1 winner - 3 millions plus.
one lucky chap.

tonight 5 millions,i bought a bit from Tampines Central...:p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday's Draw - 10 May 2010 only 1 winner - 3 millions plus.
one lucky chap.

tonight 5 millions,i bought a bit from Tampines Central...:p

I wonder whether the person is sleeping well. Sudden rush of wealth can be quite unsettling.

But I dun mind. Keke