• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too expensive and too crowded, I am leaving

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
(AFP) Indian students rallied in Melbourne on Sunday as Australia scrambled to contain outrage over a wave of attacks that has seen it labelled racist and strained diplomatic relations with New Delhi.

While sinkies do nothing more than verbally flame ah nehs in on line forums, the OZs take the fight to the real world where it matters.

OZs walk the talk. Sinkies just talk cock and issue empty threats.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's all migrate to batam island en mass...we colonised batam and declare independent oneday too.

And 20 years down the road when the Batam residents are wondering how their beautiful island was turned into a rat-race, Chink infested pigeon-holed eyesore, Jah_Rastafar_1 will come along and tell them that Chinks made Batam what it is today and to be grateful. :biggrin:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may find it funny that a poor man like me also syam boey hu

I love my country. I did my NS.

But I don't recognise this place anymore.

Development has left little behind. I may be sentimental but I am also realistic, so I accept that.

What I cannot accept is that everywhere is SO GODDAM CROWDED at all hours of the day

Even the beach on weekdays is so damn crowded, like weekends of old

Everything is so expensive and even for a chobo like me, it is becoming stressful

I go to the East Coast public toilet and it stinks these days because of heavy usage and the cleaners cannot keep up with the volume

I will rent our my Aljunied HDB flat and move to somewhere not too far, maybe Johor or Malacca or even Bintan

This country is too goddam crowded. No fucking piece of mind at all.

There are still many beautiful places which are not crowded lah! They are private landed properties located in District 10 with private security.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been a degrading of living standard when the floodgates are opened for foreign trash ......

I will leave this pressure cooker place for greener pastures when I reached middle age which will be happier and less stressful place to live in.

If you wait until middle age you will miss out on the quality of life emigration can provide & you will pay for it with your health. You will also be providing the PAP with cheap NS labor, unless you are a female of course

As everyone knows the flood gates are now open & there are plenty of cheap foreigners available. So chances are you are working under constant pressure of being made redundant.

Even when LKY ups the lorry I don't expect the situation to change UNLESS the PAP is kicked out by an overwhelming majority of Sporeans.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I will leave this pressure cooker place for greener pastures when I reached middle age which will be happier and less stressful place to live in.

If you want to do something, do it NOW. There's no guarantee you'll reach middle age in the first place.:rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have death wish, so bonking of jungle bitch or monkeys or apes out of the question. Think some remote China parts still very good. SG dollar not lasting in shanghai or other big cities.

If really rich, can build big house in Thailand and keep girls as servants with heyshio benefits.

You got lobang to go there for a visit? Like to go have a look before deciding. :wink:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM REALLY DAMN FUCKING ANGRY

EVERYWHERE IS SO FUCKING CROWDED

I already don't take bus nor take train unless more than 5km

I usually just walk

But everywhere crowded - parks, beaches, libraries

where to get peace of mind

even changi village now undergoing renovation and noise everywhere

TOO MANY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think PAP won't miss you or me because we are just numbers in this country, whereas other real first world country like Hong Kong (too crowded like Singapore), Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc have better human right and take better care of the disabled and low income people.

U can forget Australia. Same cost as Singapore and if U Asian/Chinese/Malay/Indian you will be beaten, attacked, or killed.

Many Other country good, forget Australia

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree, i naxi salut the ozzie for doing the right thing against ah neh.

They also attack Chinese, hate all foreigner there. Once chinese fella kenna chased high speed car chase for by ang moh drunk there trying to smash him for being a chinese.

Forget Australia if you are Asian Person. No good.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can forget Australia. Same cost as Singapore and if U Asian/Chinese/Malay/Indian you will be beaten, attacked, or killed.

Many Other country good, forget Australia

What Sporeans are having problems?

I have heard of some troubles that the lebanese & tamils are having in Australia, but not Sporeans.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
They also attack Chinese, hate all foreigner there. Once chinese fella kenna chased high speed car chase for by ang moh drunk there trying to smash him for being a chinese.

Most Sinkee peasants prefer to be 2nd class citizens in OZ than being 3rd class citizens in Peesailand.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM REALLY DAMN FUCKING ANGRY

EVERYWHERE IS SO FUCKING CROWDED

I already don't take bus nor take train unless more than 5km

I usually just walk

But everywhere crowded - parks, beaches, libraries

where to get peace of mind

even changi village now undergoing renovation and noise everywhere

TOO MANY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahahaha mr guitar man

i thought you strum guitar sing song, life is peaceful and relaxed

how come so angry, all caps some more

hahahaha, you are no different lah, you are just more lazy

but i will give you free advice

get yourself a china girl - but choose wisely from the many here

take your time, when you find a good one, you will realise how wonderful life is

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weirdo or not, it's their problem, why bother?.
I was thinking of some places in China. It would be nice to places where expenses is real low. Maybe S$200 can survive liao. :smile:

Forget about China........ things are getting more expensive there too ....... and the PRCs mentality is $$$ everywhere you go......... seems they cannot or dunno how to talk other topics :(

If you want a really affordable and relaxing place...... I'd recommend Thailand :smile:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ozzie is definitely not good for asians who are dark skinned..... and PRC chinese :rolleyes:

Chinese from Singkieland or Mudland dun have any problems with the ozzies and vice versa.......... It's the Ah Nehs...... m&ds....... Middle Eastern and PRCs that the Ozzies have issues with :biggrin: