• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today's Scripture Reading

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Yes, Can Be Scary Sometimes.

no problem. share it around, please. we need to wake the young generation up, not to follow religions blindly.
people like psalm23 are hopeless beyond help, but at least we can tell the new generation not to be kum lan and believe santa claus from the sky.

lucky psalm23 help us to start up this thread to invite ppl ( religious or non-religious ppl ) in and read for themselves . we already make them think twice about their "god " again ....bro..thank you and brother vamjok for helping mankind think for themselves ...this world need more ppl like you guys . please continue to contribute your knowledge here ...you guys are awesome ...

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

lucky psalm23 help us to start up this thread to invite ppl ( religious or non-religious ppl ) in and read for themselves . we already make them think twice about their "god " again ....bro..thank you and brother vamjok for helping mankind think for themselves ...this world need more ppl like you guys . please continue to contribute your knowledge here ...you guys are awesome ...

yea, it is good to showcase to argue about religion on the internet and i hope seriously the newer generation of singaporeans will be more knowledge, and intelligent. Unlike my generation where schools adopt rote learning, punish people over the slightest mistake, teachers were draconian and when they talk about christianity or other religions, we took it as the gospel truth.

now as i reflect on the past education system and social values we had been stuffed with, lo, how naive and ignorant we were.

So it is good that psalm23 is here to run amok with his bible preaching stuffs and we rebut him with alternate views that are based on facts, reasoning and with impartiality.

thanks to psalm23, he have shown us what a religious nutjob a person can be if he dwell too deep into religion. So i welcome his input all the time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yea, it is good to showcase to argue about religion on the internet and i hope seriously the newer generation of singaporeans will be more knowledge, and intelligent. Unlike my generation where schools adopt rote learning, punish people over the slightest mistake, teachers were draconian and when they talk about christianity or other religions, we took it as the gospel truth.

now as i reflect on the past education system and social values we had been stuffed with, lo, how naive and ignorant we were.

So it is good that psalm23 is here to run amok with his bible preaching stuffs and we rebut him with alternate views that are based on facts, reasoning and with impartiality.

thanks to psalm23, he have shown us what a religious nutjob a person can be if he dwell too deep into religion. So i welcome his input all the time.

yes bro ...we must really thank psalm23 ...i used to give him inf but at second thought he really help us in a way . thats why i just let him keep posting ....let all the smart readers here decide if "god " is real .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually i took part cos he insulted my profession by stating a lot of false facts, see already blood boil.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

actually i took part cos he insulted my profession by stating a lot of false facts, see already blood boil.

its good you come in as you know about science alot ..but if he want to talk about animals and breeding ...i can debate him ...thank you bro .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

its good you come in as you know about science alot ..but if he want to talk about animals and breeding ...i can debate him ...thank you bro .

its something like someone who know nuts abt animal talking cock about it as if he is an expert, just to talk his way through hoping no one will be able to tell its a lie.

dun tell me you see such situation your blood won't boil?

he asking to be gan really.

in fact he breaks my record, i never like to make fun of someone else education, for i had met a lot of people who become much successful than me that dun even pass O level. he is the first in my life be in online or in reality, i make fun of becos of education.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

its something like someone who know nuts abt animal talking cock about it as if he is an expert, just to talk his way through hoping no one will be able to tell its a lie.

dun tell me you see such situation your blood won't boil?

he asking to be gan really

yes of course tulan ...he tried to talk about animal breeding but he dare not go far ....thankyou for contributing your expertise here ..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just Treat It As A Cheap Air Ticket

" God needed a Paul calibre to spread the word. Jesus good friend Peter was not up to the job. Why ? He was a fisher - no education. "

i think jesus is lan jiao lan because he himself wanted to act god and become popular ..if god can do so many magical things like walking on water , turning water to wine ...ect . when cant god make peter more educated ? its not that difficult :wink: comparing all those " magical task " he have done :wink: ....

air-asia-1-million-free-seats-aug-08.jpg

It comes with no frills so I just picked this free air ticket to my new Kingdomland. Before Jesus died he was also 'swan' what. They said that He's the son of God then He should be able to save Himself from the cross.

I know what God was thinking at that time. But, I don't really know what other Christians' think when they say "Jesus died for you on the cross" really mean. Only I can understand that "simple" statement well enough. You fellas will never and ever understand this. Only God can open that 'third' eye, it is called Wisdom. Without it, you can only imagine. And that's not good enough (too shallow) to call it understanding.

No frills means ... Don't expect too much from Him.

485594969_f2e4a1b9c1.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Just Treat It As A Cheap Air Ticket

air-asia-1-million-free-seats-aug-08.jpg

It comes with no frills so I just picked this free air ticket to my new Kingdomland. Before Jesus died he was also 'swan' what. They said that He's the son of God then He should be able to save Himself from the cross.

I know what God was thinking at that time. But, I don't really know what other Christians' think when they say "Jesus died for you on the cross" really mean. Only I can understand that "simple" statement well enough. You fellas will never and ever understand this. Only God can open that 'third' eye, it is called Wisdom. Without it, you can only imagine. And that's not good enough (too shallow) to call it understanding.

No frills means ... Don't expect too much from Him.

485594969_f2e4a1b9c1.jpg

dont expect too much from ? are you kiddin ? hes goddddddddddd leh :wink: . many times your " third eye " can make you stupid too :wink: most of IMH patients also have so-called "third eyes " . dun play play hor :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Not Very Bright

dont expect too much from ? are you kiddin ? hes goddddddddddd leh :wink: . many times your " third eye " can make you stupid too :wink: most of IMH patients also have so-called "third eyes " . dun play play hor :wink:

Firstly, you are not bright; and then, you are quite stubborn about what you are looking at is considered as the truth. This is like the story about few blind men touching an elephant. Blindness means ignorance.

Without wisdom and experience of a real thing, you can only imagine ie. PC flight simulator of a fighter plane. Imagination has no truth in it. PC simulation has no total experience of a real thing.

My personal experience with this Spirit has given me a total different outlook at God from a very near perspective from all angles. You have no right or credibility to comment when you have NOT gone through or seen it with your naked eyes ie. some people's ghost encounters.

I'm different from you because you have nothing to show in this aspect.

No one can argue with you about say Yakuza if you had talked to them or you have some kind of relationship with these people. I have no right to say anything about them if I have not seen a single one. But, of course, if some Japanese there who had seen them and said that they are bad and rude people then I will believe them perhaps base on statistic.

Show me some credibility NOT your general stereotyping. People here stereotype the Spirit here like as if it is the truth. What truth do they know ?

Like I have said before, not many will be believers. And even among these believers, not all will be saved. Straight is the path, narrow is the lane.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: You Are Not Very Bright

Firstly, you are not bright; and then, you are quite stubborn about what you are looking at is considered as the truth. This is like the story about few blind men touching an elephant. Blindness means ignorance.

Without wisdom and experience of a real thing, you can only imagine ie. PC flight simulator of a fighter plane. Imagination has no truth in it. PC simulation has no total experience of a real thing.

My personal experience with this Spirit has given me a total different outlook at God from a very near perspective from all angles. You have no right or credibility to comment when you have NOT gone through or seen it with your naked eyes ie. some people's ghost encounters.

I'm different from you because you have nothing to show in this aspect.

No one can argue with you about say Yakuza if you had talked to them or you have some kind of relationship with these people. I have no right to say anything about them if I have not seen a single one. But, of course, if some Japanese there who had seen them and said that they are bad and rude people then I will believe them perhaps base on statistic.

Show me some credibility NOT your general stereotyping. People here stereotype the Spirit here like as if it is the truth. What truth do they know ?

Like I have said before, not many will be believers. And even among these believers, not all will be saved. Straight is the path, narrow is the lane.

" Firstly, you are not bright; and then, you are quite stubborn about what you are looking at is considered as the truth. This is like the story about few blind men touching an elephant. Blindness means ignorance " .

stubborn not bright ? i wonder if believing in a talking snake and virgin birth can consider smart ? :wink: . stubborn ? if i tell you im LKY do you believe in it ? why not ? because you are blind and blindness means ignorance ?

" Without wisdom and experience of a real thing, you can only imagine " .

what experience you talking about ? you pray that you can find your car key and it works ? or you pray to the sky to rain gold coin and it rain gold ? dont confuse yourself with delusion as wisdom :wink: IMH ppl also have many ppl experience god or ghost does it make them smarter ? can their words be trusted ?

" My personal experience with this Spirit has given me a total different outlook at God from a very near perspective from all angles. You have no right or credibility to comment when you have NOT gone through or seen it with your naked eyes ie. some people's ghost encounters.

as i mention again ...all those ppl so call they encounter god or ghost does not mean what they see or " feel " is the real thing . i can give you a tab of LSD and you can feel and experience god anytime . does it mean its real ? time for you to learn a new word its called " visual hallucinations " .

" No one can argue with you about say Yakuza if you had talked to them or you have some kind of relationship with these people. I have no right to say anything about them if I have not seen a single one. But, of course, if some Japanese there who had seen them and said that they are bad and rude people then I will believe them perhaps base on statistic ".

no one ask you to believe what i say and and i didnt put up with a argument if ppl dont want to believe in what i say . you are the one that keep urguing for god existence . its shows that not only you are stubborn but also stubborn in your delusion " feeling " ...you can hold hand with pslam23 . or are you pslam23 :wink: .

" Like I have said before, not many will be believers. And even among these believers, not all will be saved. Straight is the path, narrow is the lane " .

you are like a religious conman at work ..trying to create excuses and door to exit for yourself when things dont work out somemore you still can said 天机不可泄露。:wink: ...trying to pull a fast one here ? :wink: .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kao this fellow more jia lat than psalm23, this one need medication one

whahahaha...they might be the same person :wink: . maybe he can share the medication with psalm23 to cut down the medication cost ...:wink:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

whahahaha...they might be the same person :wink: . maybe he can share the medication with psalm23 to cut down the medication cost ...:wink:

Guys the issue that you have to consider carefully is about Jesus and all the other prophets..Did they exist at all in the first place and if you believe they did not exist at all then no issue la .. you can ignore the rest of my post.

But if you believe that they existed like Abraham David Joseph Lot Solomon Moses Aaron etc (peace be upon them all), then what was the message they brought with them to their peoples at that time.

I believe they did exist and i believe they did not change the message they brought ..Simply put : that GOD ALMIGHTY is ONE,
And i believe that we will all be accountable for our own deeds and no one can die for my sins i will have to account for them personally before THE ALMIGHTY Judge.
My son cannot intercede for me neither can another man relative or ghost do that for me .

I can see and understand your points on various writings that are contradictory and choose not to believe them as Divine.However I urge you to investigate all the religions and ponder over who we are and what are we here for . What is the purpose of our lives? And where do we go from here?

Life is short and temporary.make the best of it

heres a short prayer you can say there is no harm but all the benefits you can derive. say this at least once in your life how much time n effort does it take really?

less than a few seconds..

"GOD, If you are out there..please..guide me"

Best regards

peace

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guys the issue that you have to consider carefully is about Jesus and all the other prophets..Did they exist at all in the first place and if you believe they did not exist at all then no issue la .. you can ignore the rest of my post.

IGNORED. peace upon u

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But if you believe that they existed like Abraham David Joseph Lot Solomon Moses Aaron etc (peace be upon them all), then what was the message they brought with them to their peoples at that time.

I believe they did exist and i believe they did not change the message they brought ..Simply put : that GOD ALMIGHTY is ONE,
And i believe that we will all be accountable for our own deeds and no one can die for my sins i will have to account for them personally before THE ALMIGHTY Judge.
My son cannot intercede for me neither can another man relative or ghost do that for me .

I can see and understand your points on various writings that are contradictory and choose not to believe them as Divine.However I urge you to investigate all the religions and ponder over who we are and what are we here for . What is the purpose of our lives? And where do we go from here?

Life is short and temporary.make the best of it

heres a short prayer you can say there is no harm but all the benefits you can derive. say this at least once in your life how much time n effort does it take really?

less than a few seconds..

"GOD, If you are out there..please..guide me"

Best regards

peace

i will pass it :wink: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I Have Said

no one ask you to believe what i say and and i didnt put up with a argument if ppl dont want to believe in what i say . you are the one that keep urguing for god existence . its shows that not only you are stubborn but also stubborn in your delusion " feeling " ...you can hold hand with pslam23 . or are you pslam23 :wink:

I have said what I have said. If you don't wanna believe in God that is your problem, not mine. As you can see, I'm not angry because you did not accept that God exists.

I'm angry because you trying to insult me with the "third eye" thing. I had seen that and that was my story. I will not change my story to suit your stubborn 'need' if I must say. You have learnt to respect other people's story and experience. It's up to you believe but don't f**king tell me that I'm stupid than you ! 因为你没有资格。

You don't like it (my story), don't insult my intelligence. The other time someone did that ... I gave him or her the 911 infamy to prove my case (and that's not all).

You will never know that you may be the one who is the ultimate loser at the end of the day, not me.

Don't even think you know that you know. People can be thinking in a sphere and not out of the sphere. You are still in that sphere. How smart can you be ?

Being predictable is one thing, but being cocky is another. If you don't have what it takes to be one, my advice is don't. Don't even think you can. You may not know that you sound foolish for being one like that silly king in The Emperor's New Clothes.

That's all I have to say. Remember, you insulted me first. So, don't even think you not guilty for your foolish comment.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Like I Have Said

I have said what I have said. If you don't wanna believe in God that is your problem, not mine. As you can see, I'm not angry because you did not accept that God exists.

I'm angry because you trying to insult me with the "third eye" thing. I had seen that and that was my story. I will not change my story to suit your stubborn 'need' if I must say. You have learnt to respect other people's story and experience. It's up to you believe but don't f**king tell me that I'm stupid than you ! 因为你没有资格。

You don't like it (my story), don't insult my intelligence. The other time someone did that ... I gave him or her the 911 infamy to prove my case (and that's not all).

You will never know that you may be the one who is the ultimate loser at the end of the day, not me.

Don't even think you know that you know. People can be thinking in a sphere and not out of the sphere. You are still in that sphere. How smart can you be ?

Being predictable is one thing, but being cocky is another. If you don't have what it takes to be one, my advice is don't. Don't even think you can. You may not know that you sound foolish for being one like that silly king in The Emperor's New Clothes.

That's all I have to say. Remember, you insulted me first. So, don't even think you not guilty for your foolish comment.

if you dont want to get insulted then drop your so called third eyes shit... people who don`t like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn`t have such funny beliefs. to have an invisible friend at the age of eight is charming and not a cause for concern. to have an invisible friend in adulthood is however a cause for concern and could be considered psychotic. so how exactly does giving them the name of a deity change that opinion? so are you telling us you are that emperor wearing that new clothes :wink: ? learn to respect ppl and their experiences ? why must i respect ppl who are insane and trying their fucking means to justify their delusion ?

" You don't like it (my story), don't insult my intelligence. The other time someone did that ... I gave him or her the 911 infamy to prove my case (and that's not all) " .

talk is cheap ...im waiting ...

ps : we can not convince a believer of anything :wink: for their belief is not based on evidence, it is based on a deep-seated need to believe.the sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

if you dont want to get insulted then drop your so called third eyes shit... people who don`t like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn`t have such funny beliefs. to have an invisible friend at the age of eight is charming and not a cause for concern. to have an invisible friend in adulthood is however a cause for concern and could be considered psychotic.

If you are throwing a tantrum like a naughty six year old, what can your parents do ? But, what if you are already an adult ? Throwing a tantrum in your adulthood is probably an eye opener for some.

You wanna rant and shout ... no one can stop you here.

For a human, sanity and insanity are not miles apart. But, for the wise and the fool ... they are miles apart. That's why it is normal that we are apart and not a part.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

If you are throwing a tantrum like a naughty six year old, what can your parents do ? But, what if you are already an adult ? Throwing a tantrum in your adulthood is probably an eye opener for some.

You wanna rant and shout ... no one can stop you here.

For a human, sanity and insanity are not miles apart. But, for the wise and the fool ... they are miles apart. That's why it is normal that we are apart and not a part.

having a imaginary friend can consider 5 years old already :wink: . of course no want can stop me for laughing at your delusion :wink: . doesn`t it bother you that you put more logical thought into choosing a car than you do in choosing a god? so far as I can remember, there is not one word in the gospels in praise of intelligence .if you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on tv telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT. If your god doesn`t like the way i live, let him tell me, not you....that is IF theres a god .