• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today i was blown away after a china assistant enginner wake me up

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was helping him troubleshooting some software issue.
after settled for him,we sit down talk cock sing song a bit.
talk talk talk, he say,he will never allow his son to grew up in singapore.
he say singapore education make us dumb,
he say singaporean $$ is easy to cheat.
being open mined, i ask him to tell me more.
he asked me not to be angry
i say wont,as it is a talk cock session
i found out that he was 23.
his goal was clear.he say before age 30, all human should have should spefic what they they want to do,purpose of life,what goal they wants.
he say at before age 30 -50 is the time to fight for it,search for it.
he say age 50 is time to look back with no regret
he say sinkie like to complain ft steal their jobs without 1st adding up their value.
i reflect back..working with a few fellow sinkie and some ft.
i was indeed shame of myself
yes.quite a nos of local i work with are just not serious about their work.

he continue to say..in singapore,parent complain their child being punish in sch.
he say in china, parents send gift to teacher to teach their child in harser manner
he say there are 3 major type of teaching.
1)school education
2)parents education
3)social education
school education contribute highly large portion of it.
if sinkie parents protect their dear children from nos 1 (teacher harsh with pupil), they are dumb
i was blown by the knowlege he knows at his young age 23
he say i can believe in fengshui,can believe in buddhist , in god,in ghost or whatever,but he say dont let all these guide my life.he say i should control my own life,not seeking magic luck from all these.
he said why thank god for the food when he say you work hard and earn the food you desreve
----to be continue

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, what he said is not original. Ask any Tiong who has access to the internet and he will tell you that he had read all these somewhere.

Tiongs can talk a lot of such cock.
- Parents in China give teachers ang pao as bribes.
- Every graduate wants to join the civil service, army and the communist party. Ever wonder why?
- Tiongs have zero morals because they have no religion. $$$ is their only guiding angel in life. Btw you need to buy a ticket to enter their tempers
- If your colleague is so smart, he won't be working here. In China, smart people are earning good money living the life so why would they want to come to Singapore.

I can go on and on. I think you better go Popular Bookstore and pick up one of those chinese self help books than to listen to your colleague.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, what he said is not original. Ask any Tiong who has access to the internet and he will tell you that he had read all these somewhere.

- Every graduate wants to join the civil service, army and the communist party. Ever wonder why?
- Tiongs have zero morals because they have no religion. $$$ is their only guiding angel in life. Btw you need to buy a ticket to enter their tempers
- If your colleague is so smart, he won't be working here. In China, smart people are earning good money living the life so why would they want to come to Singapore.

I can go on and on. I think you better go Popular Bookstore and pick up one of those chinese self help books than to listen to your colleague.

i just listen to him with a open minds.
i did not rebutt him of any.
i will just pick the goood points,use it for my benefit,and discard the rest that i think will not suit me.
it doesnt matter if he say is orginal or not,
so long the good points i can copycat.why do i bother if ang mo or chinese invented the calculator,i will just grab and use it
i agreess with you.he talk cock quite a lot also becasue i see he show little interests in his work.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was helping him troubleshooting some software issue.
after settled for him,we sit down talk cock sing song a bit.
talk talk talk, he say,he will never allow his son to grew up in singapore.
he say singapore education make us dumb,
he say singaporean $$ is easy to cheat.
being open mined, i ask him to tell me more.
he asked me not to be angry
i say wont,as it is a talk cock session
i found out that he was 23.
his goal was clear.he say before age 30, all human should have should spefic what they they want to do,purpose of life,what goal they wants.
he say at before age 30 -50 is the time to fight for it,search for it.
he say age 50 is time to look back with no regret
he say sinkie like to complain ft steal their jobs without 1st adding up their value.
i reflect back..working with a few fellow sinkie and some ft.
i was indeed shame of myself
yes.quite a nos of local i work with are just not serious about their work.

he continue to say..in singapore,parent complain their child being punish in sch.
he say in china, parents send gift to teacher to teach their child in harser manner
he say there are 3 major type of teaching.
1)school education
2)parents education
3)social education
school education contribute highly large portion of it.
if sinkie parents protect their dear children from nos 1 (teacher harsh with pupil), they are dumb
i was blown by the knowlege he knows at his young age 23
he say i can believe in fengshui,can believe in buddhist , in god,in ghost or whatever,but he say dont let all these guide my life.he say i should control my own life,not seeking magic luck from all these.
he said why thank god for the food when he say you work hard and earn the food you desreve
----to be continue

i am surprise that now then you know you are a low life sinkie... and need an FT to wake you up?? oh man...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am surprise that now then you know you are a low life sinkie... oh man...

thank you for stepping in

the moment you step in we all realise that there is lower life sinkie :oIo::oIo::oIo:

BTW ... your pek kim lui, how? when to collect?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why the Chinese have no compunction about killing babies and children (contaminated milk powder), fellow Chinese (reused discard oil and served pork from diseased animals) in their quest for wealth. These people are animals as they do not have ethics or morality. The pursuit of wealth is their sole goal.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you need a religion to keep your moral in place then something must be wrong in your head . you do good just because you want to received good things . It's teaching human to do good because you will get something back in return and not teaching ppl to show your kindness unconditionally .

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you need a religion to keep your moral in place then something must be wrong in your head .

You say no need religion to know what is moral, presumably you mean you don't need God's laws to tell you what is good and bad, then how do you know what is good and bad in the first place? For example, why is murder bad? Why is adultery bad? Can a "survival of the fittest" animal understand or feel moral values?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed another case of Sinkie kanna smoked by Ah Tiong.
In real life it means he will not hesitate to rob, steal or beg to achieve his dreams.
I wrote an essay with all these contents when I was in Primary 6.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say no need religion to know what is moral, presumably you mean you don't need God's laws to tell you what is good and bad, then how do you know what is good and bad in the first place? For example, why is murder bad? Why is adultery bad?

Can a "survival of the fittest" animal understand or feel moral values?

...something like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

Is that what we wish to see happening in Singapore? :mad::(:(

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You say no need religion to know what is moral, presumably you mean you don't need God's laws to tell you what is good and bad, then how do you know what is good and bad in the first place? For example, why is murder bad? Why is adultery bad? Can a "survival of the fittest" animal understand or feel moral values?

You mean you can't even tell what's right and what's wrong ? School never teach is it ? Parents never teach is it ? By the way , you don't have to worry about it cause if you do something wrong you will be thrown inside jail :wink: that enough to scare ppl Liao :wink:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren: Your colleaque is comparing life in a harsh place versus life in a comfortable country (Peesai). If there are lack of opportunities in Singapore, it is mainly because it is a small country with a small market. In Singapore, people have gotten used to an orderly society and people mostly fall in line to maintain order. In China, jumping queues is common and somewhat "normal."

My ex-shift supervisor was from Fujian province where during one of our talk cock sessions, he mentioned he had a better job in back in China as Plant Manager and the reason he emigrated was because his wife and him wanted a second child! Now what kind of country is that? Able to support a larger family but not allowed to because barred by state laws!!!

Cheers!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tiong urine had some good pointers. But, I dont buy his bs, such the giving gifts, in the real world, its actually called bribes.

You give a tiong or for that matter any chinese urine a urinal to spout their piss and they will want the whole house.

Best way to treat urines, be it from tiongland, mudland or cheenapore is to put them on a leash and toilet train them. Dont give them too much face. They like to be treated like piss.
A bit of medicine like what the sushis did at nanjing will also help deflate their egos.

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China guy is correct.

That;s why people lost money in those High Notes, Pinnacle Notes and Minibond nonsense. They simply trusted some random bank salesmen in a nice suit or the "brand name". Nothing has changed since then.

The gullible will always be slaughtered.