• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To work very hard at Sinkapore to get rich is BOGUS !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doesn't seem like U finished reading the entire post

Well unlike U, I don't need to read 18 books to learn how to fail

Hahahah, 20 days to earn the most money.. these are from fools who dun even know how to earn money.

Only fools will do such thing. Where in the world you can earn huge money within 20 days for a start up from nothing. Only fools will believe in that.

THis is another programs that the real rich want the losers to be blind upon. Or another program just to hit ratings.

U dun need to read books to fail because you are already failing and not learning from it. Similar to those sinkies who do not need to work hard to be an idiot as they are already one.

You need to fail to learn, that is the truth. He didnt tell you fail in what, pple have to find out from themselves from the path they chose. Granted not everyone are up to such level of understanding.

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah, 20 days to earn the most money.. these are from fools who dun even know how to earn money.

Only fools will do such thing. Where in the world you can earn huge money within 20 days for a start up from nothing. Only fools will believe in that.

THis is another programs that the real rich want the losers to be blind upon. Or another program just to hit ratings.

U dun need to read books to fail because you are already failing and not learning from it. Similar to those sinkies who do not need to work hard to be an idiot as they are already one.

You need to fail to learn, that is the truth. He didnt tell you fail in what, pple have to find out from themselves from the path they chose. Granted not everyone are up to such level of understanding.

Actually can. Why not?
Just go sinkies pool buy 20 big 4D or system 8 toto.
Within 20 days can earn big big liao, of course if you strike lah.
But if cannot, also never mind.
After all, doing business also can loss money one. No guarantee can earn one what.
Just tell RK you will never give up. you will try and try until you succeed.
But tell him you have no $$, so need to borrow $20 from him everytime until you succeed.:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the question you should ask yourself is.

Why do you want to be rich in the first place?

To contribute to the state coffers? LOL..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually can. Why not?
Just go sinkies pool buy 20 big 4D or system 8 toto.
Within 20 days can earn big big liao, of course if you strike lah.
But if cannot, also never mind.
After all, doing business also can loss money one. No guarantee can earn one what.
Just tell RK you will never give up. you will try and try until you succeed.
But tell him you have no $$, so need to borrow $20 from him everytime until you succeed.:biggrin:

Now i know why you think RK's book is a fairytale.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Peasants, only high ranking lackeys, minions and selected merchants get rich.

Proof:
When Old Autocrat came to power, one person he earmarked for a purge was Tan Lark Sye who was accused of acting as a chink racist. The rest of the merchants got the message and keep to their biz while the regime started a systematic plan to enrich their lackeys and minions using nationalised corporations.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now i know why you think RK's book is a fairytale.

to Mr read-a-lot-of-books aka CB Kia tonychat,

u claim to have read a lot of books, then why u still write :

'own' you a living:confused:

'friction' stories:confused:

fuck u lah.. i think your PSLE english also fail.. :oIo::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a book which millions have read and U claimed to be so effective, I wonder why we didn't have a sudden surge in the number of millionaires whenever he publish a new book. Closer to home, have U made your first million yet?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a book which millions have read and U claimed to be so effective, I wonder why we didn't have a sudden surge in the number of millionaires whenever he publish a new book. Closer to home, have U made your first million yet?

that thai OKT doesn't even have 1 million baht to start with:biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, the problem is in getting there too late. In the 70s we heard, if you were a taxi driver and you lived a pretty frugal life it is actually POSSIBLE for you to save up to buy a private house. Nowadays if you try that on the same job you are indeed of an unsound mind.

Also, why do the young or the younger people of today live in these better places? Because their parents or grandparents passed these on to them!

So what were you people all doing during those times where prosperity is much more possible if not easier to attain?

Z

Zombie

So what were you people all doing during those times where prosperity is much more possible if not easier to attain?

Saturday Nite Fever. :biggrin:

john-travolta-saturday-night-fever.jpg

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello. I have not make my first million yet, but that doesn't mean I will not make my first million forever ok. As long as I don't give up, I will succeed one day. RK promise to give me $20 every month to be an entreprenuer till I succeed. So I must not let him down. It is just that my turn to meet the fortune god has not reached it. Now I queued under the hot sun to do my toto business. Once I strike the multi-million deal, then I will be financial free and can shake legs liao. Then i will laugh at you chao employee earning peanuts and slogging your whole life. Hiak Hiak Hiak.

Z

Zombie

Hello. I have not make my first million yet, but that doesn't mean I will not make my first million forever ok. As long as I don't give up, I will succeed one day. RK promise to give me $20 every month to be an entreprenuer till I succeed. So I must not let him down. It is just that my turn to meet the fortune god has not reached it. Now I queued under the hot sun to do my toto business. Once I strike the multi-million deal, then I will be financial free and can shake legs liao. Then i will laugh at you chao employee earning peanuts and slogging your whole life. Hiak Hiak Hiak.

Hello. RK says Net Marketing!! :biggrin:

So you get 25, each gets 25 that gets 25 each (very confusing?), you have 16275 people under you. Then you buy $21 System7 TOTO and sell to each of them at $88, you will make your first million$$. It is as easy as ABC.

But RK also says that you got to fail first, fail second time, fail again and again until who knows what cow comes home. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The stuffs that RK teaches are for pple who got the balls to take actions, his theory are not for wimps. For those who try very hard to understand his teaching and still are confused by it, they should just look down and check if their balls are there.

I suggest those wimps not to read it unless they make an effort to get their balls back first, or else the book is a waste of time to them.

For those who are financially free after taking proper actions, they dun need to sound the gong to tell the whole world, unlike sinkies.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello. RK says Net Marketing!! :biggrin:

So you get 25, each gets 25 that gets 25 each (very confusing?), you have 16275 people under you. Then you buy $21 System7 TOTO and sell to each of them at $88, you will make your first million$$. It is as easy as ABC.

But RK also says that you got to fail first, fail second time, fail again and again until who knows what cow comes home. :biggrin:

MM: 4D and Toto is the most ingenious device created by mankind since the beginning of time I just sit at home shake legs and yet the $$ still comes to me.
That RK theory cannot even hold a candle to my device. What a load of crapshit.:biggrin:

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stuffs that RK teaches are for pple who got the balls to take actions, his theory are not for wimps. For those who try very hard to understand his teaching and still are confused by it, they should just look down and check if their balls are there.

I suggest those wimps not to read it unless they make an effort to get their balls back first, or else the book is a waste of time to them.

For those who are financially free after taking proper actions, they dun need to sound the gong to tell the whole world, unlike sinkies.

I am just curious...... So i presume you are successfully and rich after you have read all his books?

But out of 10,000 people how many can make it after reading? Its a marketing ploy just like fortune teller. I give 10,000 people 4 digit numbers. Out of 23 people sure kanna 4D. If some roll their number also can strike!

Is not that i doubt any authors but it just improve your knowledge just like what they taught in school.

Just my 2 cents.