• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To work very hard at Sinkapore to get rich is BOGUS !

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just curious...... So i presume you are successfully and rich after you have read all his books?

But out of 10,000 people how many can make it after reading? Its a marketing ploy just like fortune teller. I give 10,000 people 4 digit numbers. Out of 23 people sure kanna 4D. If some roll their number also can strike!

Is not that i doubt any authors but it just improve your knowledge just like what they taught in school.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone who believes all that BS from that book probably doesn't understand the statistical example U are trying to put up. Personally, I'm doing far better in terms of income and cash in the bank then most of my friends who actually believe in that book. And for the record, yeah I read 1 of the book. Total BS if U ask me

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who believes all that BS from that book probably doesn't understand the statistical example U are trying to put up. Personally, I'm doing far better in terms of income and cash in the bank then most of my friends who actually believe in that book. And for the record, yeah I read 1 of the book. Total BS if U ask me

Well, hope sells. And hope is what people badly need especially during economic downturn, whether it is real or false hope. Hope is something that sometimes go beyond statistical measure and logic.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello. RK says Net Marketing!! :biggrin:

So you get 25, each gets 25 that gets 25 each (very confusing?), you have 16275 people under you. Then you buy $21 System7 TOTO and sell to each of them at $88, you will make your first million$$. It is as easy as ABC.

But RK also says that you got to fail first, fail second time, fail again and again until who knows what cow comes home. :biggrin:

Haha talk about sarcasm. So much for the common man who spent his entire life gaining lots of experience at mainly his own cost but still not getting near that coveted pot of gold even when he is near the grand exit.

Would you say he is running in idiot circles?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is a total BS from you. YOu compare urself to your friends, but where are they located? THey are just another sinkie in your sinkieland. Sinkie cannot succeed if they behave like shit.

Keep ur money in the bank and earn ur 0.1% interest. People are investing in real estate in another country while getting tax break while using the banks money plus earning cashflow income ( granted, these sort of thing are not for sinkies and wimps and yes, these sound like hope but to real people, they are a reality.)

Of course there are another kind of work that sinkie does and do not work hard to achieve success: that is licking their master's ball while waiting for their reward eagerly. ( HOPING to get a reward????)

This kind of thing RK do not teach as he only tells people to work their way to a fortune in a honest ways that goes along the line of integrity.

Licking balls is something right for sinkies as to real honest people, that is bullshit.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a total BS from you. YOu compare urself to your friends, but where are they located? THey are just another sinkie in your sinkieland. Sinkie cannot succeed if they behave like shit.

CB Kia tonychat,

no wonder u keep insisting u r a successful businessman even though u r just a fucking OKT pimping in thailand..:biggrin:

u have been comparing yrself to the tuktuk driver that lived next to u all this while..:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well, hope sells. And hope is what people badly need especially during economic downturn, whether it is real or false hope. Hope is something that sometimes go beyond statistical measure and logic.

agreed..like all religions . millions of people believe theres god when in fact theres none .

Z

Zombie

Haha talk about sarcasm. So much for the common man who spent his entire life gaining lots of experience at mainly his own cost but still not getting near that coveted pot of gold even when he is near the grand exit.

Would you say he is running in idiot circles?

No he is not going in circles, but rather, over the moon and out of sg like a flying cow.

Whatever, a flying cow is still nothing but a grass-eating cow, yet so proud of his cow sense. :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
No he is not going in circles, but rather, over the moon and out of sg like a flying cow.

Whatever, a flying cow is still nothing but a grass-eating cow, yet so proud of his cow sense. :biggrin:

On the other hand sacred cows can't fly yet they stay home and roam the fields of gold :p:p:p

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlike U, I prefer not to compare myself to Banglas or PRC:oIo::oIo: