• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to lick the dust of Israel feet, that they are Yahweh's people

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hatred and bigotry is no different from that of the Zionist or the Nazi. You do realise that many Jews live out of Israel and a large segment of them are starting to protest against the Israeli slaughter of Palestinians ?
My hatred is for what I see that they are doing to Palestinians in the genocidal killings the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers are doing in Gaza and West Bank

You are as sick and evil as the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers.

I calling them for what they are. Evil demented bedbugs and cockroaches lthat Hitler failed to eliminate.

I certainly do not regard them in the way the Jews want to be regarded to lick the dust of Israel feet, that they are Yahweh's people
200w.gif

1724815355284 (1).png

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS2ka7g3e/

those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork
And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*

0                          download (1).png

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

1720771681996 (1).png

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg