• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRAPHIC IMAGES WARNING: Remains of a decapitated child after Israel conducted an airstrike in northern gaza…

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oct 7th was a terrorist attack - though some said it was done with the complicit co-operation of Netanyahu to shore up his election ratings.

What is happening in Gaza now is outright genocide.

I think in most people's value systems, genocide ranks higher in terms of evilness than terrorism.
It's not a terrorist attack.

Gaza) – Israel’s sweeping restrictions on leaving Gaza deprive its more than two million residents of opportunities to better their lives, Human Rights Watch said today on the fifteenth anniversary of the 2007 closure. The closure has devastated the economy in Gaza, contributed to fragmentation of the Palestinian people, and forms part of Israeli authorities’ crimes against humanity of apartheid and persecution against millions of Palestinians.

Israel’s closure policy blocks most Gaza residents from going to the West Bank, preventing professionals, artists, athletes, students, and others from pursuing opportunities within Palestine and from traveling abroad via Israel, restricting their rights to work and an education. Restrictive Egyptian policies at its Rafah crossing with Gaza, including unnecessary delays and mistreatment of travelers, have exacerbated the closure’s harm to human rights.

“Israel, with Egypt’s help, has turned Gaza into an open-air prison,” said Omar Shakir, Israel and Palestine director at Human Rights Watch. “As many people around the world are once again traveling two years after the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, Gaza’s more than two million Palestinians remain under what amounts to a 15-year-old lockdown.”

Israel should end its generalized ban on travel for Gaza residents and permit free movement of people to and from Gaza, subject to, at most, individual screening and physical searches for security purposes.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a terrorist attack.

Gaza) – Israel’s sweeping restrictions on leaving Gaza deprive its more than two million residents of opportunities to better their lives, Human Rights Watch said today on the fifteenth anniversary of the 2007 closure. The closure has devastated the economy in Gaza, contributed to fragmentation of the Palestinian people, and forms part of Israeli authorities’ crimes against humanity of apartheid and persecution against millions of Palestinians.

Israel’s closure policy blocks most Gaza residents from going to the West Bank, preventing professionals, artists, athletes, students, and others from pursuing opportunities within Palestine and from traveling abroad via Israel, restricting their rights to work and an education. Restrictive Egyptian policies at its Rafah crossing with Gaza, including unnecessary delays and mistreatment of travelers, have exacerbated the closure’s harm to human rights.

“Israel, with Egypt’s help, has turned Gaza into an open-air prison,” said Omar Shakir, Israel and Palestine director at Human Rights Watch. “As many people around the world are once again traveling two years after the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, Gaza’s more than two million Palestinians remain under what amounts to a 15-year-old lockdown.”

Israel should end its generalized ban on travel for Gaza residents and permit free movement of people to and from Gaza, subject to, at most, individual screening and physical searches for security purposes.
You have stated the facts... and I agree with them.

But from a neutral point of view, Oct 7 was a terrorist event. The question is: was this act justified or not, given the longstanding suffering of the Palestinians living under apartheid in the world's largest open-air prison. I can empathize with the Palestinians' plight, I can understand their actions, but I don't think violence is the only way to deal with it.

One can always point out to a non-violent option: Gandhi's famous non-violent resistance against an oppressive ruling power.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
One less terrorist militant for Hamas. Islamists and libtards, please explain Oct 7th.

You and your genocidal loving kind going into dark dark place where used tissues and condoms and tampax go wtih cockroaches
So I neve will see your garbage posting singing hosannas to Zionist Nazis Lebebsraumers again

The better for me to enjoy coffee and smell roses

giphy.gif

allen-haff-allen-lee-haff.gif