• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u chase squatters out of your own land, its not called stealing, its called housekeeping. Keeping things neat and tidy isnt habits of certain people, i understand

Dont take my word for it, read your own Quran
Trying to teach the Quran to a Muslim?
Muslims know their Quran inside out and attempts to spin it won't work.
The nearest verse that appears wrt this issue is 5:21
"O my people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you ˹to enter˺. And do not turn back or else you will become losers.”

No where in there does it say the land is given to them or to chase out the inhabitants. Study the last sentence and you get the context. It welcomes the Jews to come and follow Allah's commandments and never to turn away.

Simple question:
Israel was mentioned 40 times in Quran but guess how many times mention for Palestine? Zero

Dont take my word for it, read your own Quran
Elsewhere where it mentions Jews it never says to give them any land. In fact in many verses it admonishes the Jews for repeatedly turning away from Allah. Yes, it say they're the chosen ones but only to lead the world in obedience and showing the best example of worshipping to Allah, which again they fail to do.

Be aware that Palestinians have Jew genes as they embraced Islam and intermarried. These are the people Allah is referring to. Not the European fake Jews who loves stealing.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
As desperate Palestinians in Gaza tried to find refuge from Israel’s retaliation for Hamas’ killing and kidnapping of Israeli civilians on 7 Oct 2023, why did neighbouring Egypt and Jordan refuse to accept these refugees? The 2 countries flanking Israel have borders with Gaza and the West Bank, and are fellow Muslims. There must be reasons why they staunchly refuse to let Gazans enter. Jordan has a large Palestinian population which has caused unrest with locals. The Egyptian President stated that the war was not just aimed at fighting Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip. He warned that civilians migrating to Egypt would wreck the peace in the region. Jordan’s King Abdullah II stated earlier: “No refugees in Jordan, no refugees in Egypt.” Both leaders know only too well that Palestinians are trouble-makers and that terrorists from Hamas would sneak in with their civilians as well. If they are willing to use Gazans as their human shields, they are willing to overthrow the govts of Egypt and Jordan as well.