• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to abolish NSF liability for age 18 young males...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If India has the same NSF liabilty as Singapore...

Would Loong recuit India ahneh IT students fresh from school to work for his GLCs .....
Or... recuit indian ahneh drop out 2 years IT students who served NSF first....?

Serving 2 years of NSF after finish school and enter the industry later is as good as known as a drop out....

.... what you learned in school 2 years ago will be forgotten and not competitive with the India ahneh students fresh from school....

A 20 years old NSF boy ( as good as a drop out) to compete with 20 years old India ahneh who gained 2 years of work experiences in the industy makes a lot of difference in work experiences and skillsets and promotion...

Why was this dishonourable things happening in Singapore... nation defence shd be a privilege for minister sons too...

Knn... we have been cheated...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many NS boys can be spotted at the Padang area and the nearby malls now. Suntec, MBS, Citylink, Raffles City, Funan etc.

Seeing all the SAF number 4 green uniform makes me wanna puke, puts me in a bad mood. :sick:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many NS boys can be spotted at the Padang area and the nearby malls now. Suntec, MBS, Citylink, Raffles City, Funan etc.

Seeing all the SAF number 4 green uniform makes me wanna puke, puts me in a bad mood. :sick:
NDP coming.... u think they so free to wear army uniform there for shopping.

Hope this is the last NDP liability for our grandchildren generation ... Abolish NSF liability.... enough ....

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regular soldiers get promotions because they serve long enough, not because they are good, and
- A regular staff sergeant wouldn't respect a reservist LTA
- A regular warrant officer wouldn't respect a reservist LTA

The ecology is very toxic and let less-capable regulars lead various functions of the armed-forces. This type of army cannot win a war. If there is no conscription, many regular soldiers will retire as men.