• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time share con job still on!!!OMG!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How silly, foolish and gullible Singaporeans really. I just don't understand despite repeated warnings by CASE and even in several letters to the ST Forum, Singaporeans continue to be conned, continue to be fucked by these con men and organisations and continue to lose money!

One smart and intelligent "civil servant" kena conned of $30,000 by these unscrupulous, sweet-talking and knn!!! con men and time share agents!!!

How silly can it be!!! Singaporeans continue to be the world's stupidest and the world's most gullible people of the world!

I remember once I went on a free holiday with my friends and this angmoh tried to sell me this time-shairng scheme showing me all the resorts round the world where i can enjoy and honeymoon...and even share with my friends ...it was a fascinating presentation by this well-attired and soft spoken angmoh. He was so nice a perfect gentleman talking to me and my gf. In the end, he persuaded me to sign on. I did not. He turned ugly and behaved like a bloody uneducated brute! His white face became black! I tell y my friends don't be deceived by these sweet-talking anymohs who are out to con you, deceive you and eat you up.

Just look around now, how many angmohs have come to our shore and destroy all our savings!!! KNN! If Singaporeans don't learn from their stupid mistakes and follies, we deserve to be eaten alive like the white tigers mauling the zoo worker!

Wake up lah!!! There is no free lunch in this world. You work hard for your money and you have to work hard to increase your money. Don't be deceived by these Economic Hit Men and all these sweet talking con men with all their deceitful schemes!!!!

Wake up fartup Singaporeans and stop being a disgrace to mankind!!! Your supidity and gullibitiy are laughing stocks round the globe!!!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Timeshare is another variant of the pyramid. Cash upfront is important. They know that most people have limited holidays a year. So actually you lose more money than if you were actually go to the places. Furthermore, if some places are always empty, easy to help provide money to those hotels and resorts. But the thing is this, they can run off with your money any time. If you are rich, you go where you want to go.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Timeshare is another variant of the pyramid. Cash upfront is important. They know that most people have limited holidays a year. So actually you lose more money than if you were actually go to the places. Furthermore, if some places are always empty, easy to help provide money to those hotels and resorts. But the thing is this, they can run off with your money any time. If you are rich, you go where you want to go.

Most "Cash Upfront" deal are scam.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most "Cash Upfront" deal are scam.

You're quite right. This time share angmoh wanted me to sigh a "cash unfront" - like 10% of the total amount - and I refused. He got so angry that he behaved like an animal!

He boasted that he had never failed to get people to sign up for this golden opportunity. And I failed him!!! He just couldn't take the insult. But I knew it was all in the act to get me signed up!!! All acting and all part of this con job scheme! Luckily I did not sign away $15K as the initial payment that will automatically entitled me to enjoy all the high class and exclusive resorts round the world!!! And you can even pass it to your children and grandchildren!!! Wow!!! what a timeless scheme indeed!!!

KNN! fartup Singaporeans continue to be conned conned and conned.When are we going to wake up and learn NOT to be conned!!! Damned kesain!!!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're quite right. This time share angmoh wanted me to sigh a "cash unfront" - like 10% of the total amount - and I refused. He got so angry that he behaved like an animal!

He boasted that he had never failed to get people to sign up for this golden opportunity. And I failed him!!! He just couldn't take the insult. But I knew it was all in the act to get me signed up!!! All acting and all part of this con job scheme! Luckily I did not sign away $15K as the initial payment that will automatically entitled me to enjoy all the high class and exclusive resorts round the world!!! And you can even pass it to your children and grandchildren!!! Wow!!! what a timeless scheme indeed!!!

KNN! fartup Singaporeans continue to be conned conned and conned.When are we going to wake up and learn NOT to be conned!!! Damned kesain!!!

When the deal is too good but you need to pay up now, you better take a step back, they are professional conman and studied human behavior, the angmoh know if you don't sign now, you'll never will if you go home and think about it. That is why he turn into an animal. Piece of shit FT.

BUT, Singaporeans are in general stupid, greedy, coward, that is why we are known to be easy target.

Even Dirty Harry the Traitor from WW2 can also con us for so many years and still go people support him, what can I say?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the deal is too good but you need to pay up now, you better take a step back, they are professional conman and studied human behavior, the angmoh know if you don't sign now, you'll never will if you go home and think about it. That is why he turn into an animal. Piece of shit FT.

BUT, Singaporeans are in general stupid, greedy, coward, that is why we are known to be easy target.

Even Dirty Harry the Traitor from WW2 can also con us for so many years and still go people support him, what can I say?

The reason they can succeed is because Leegime subject you to psychological trauma and torture has has introduced some other measures to keep Singaporeans weak and confused. Unfortunately what I state is fact. They are afraid independent parties find out the facts. BTW, Temasek and GIC have lost on all fronts: India, China, Middleeast, Australia and USA.
SDP is slow in reporting the Middleast affair debacle coming up. Nomura is hit for the Middleeast as they were pushing investments with Societe General as the funds manager. A mother of all fucks will happen and there is no boasting that the PAP can do. If the money had been with the people with a healthy private sector, not a 70% and about SOE sector, weathering it true would have been better. Okay. Conman games end this depression.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus_christ.jpg

"It is same as my slaves pestors who have 'con' those chrikukustians to come to church to praise, sing, donate and worsheep me. Hei hei hei hei.."

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wake up fartup Singaporeans and stop being a disgrace to mankind!!! Your supidity and gullibitiy are laughing stocks round the globe!!!

To be fair we are not entirely to blame.
History has mould us to always 'look up' at the Ang Mos. Just see how proud our mei meis are when seen with them. Do u still wonder why they keep throwing their 'rubbish' at us in exchange for our hard earned savings.
In 1997 it was the Asian Financial crisis when Soros and gang sent our economies into a tail-spin and causing some of us to go begging for help from IMF (just another of many Ang Mo instituitions to 'check' us when we are out of line).
Today we have the US financial crisis the result of all those ingenious Wall Street financial concoctions losing all their market values after investors' confidence was shaken. But this crisis hurt the rest of the world (esp non-Ang Mo countries) much more than the US. Just see how much the US$ has appreciated since.
Until the day we can respect ourselves and not the Ang Mos we will forever be their slaves and are tools for them to make use of and to exploit and we will always be victims of their 'beggar thy neighbour' policy.:(

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uh uh uh uh.......Bro Einfield, you forgot to add "BLACK MARKETEERS" to Dirty Harry's resume......hehehehehehehehe.......please help him to justify his involvement in the GIC.......LOL!

Cheers!
DOM

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
a fool is born every minute...:biggrin:

pap con sporean so many years liao.. 66.6% still believe in them :oIo:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
which time share is that ?

===========
I remember once I went on a free holiday with my friends and this angmoh tried to sell me this time-shairng scheme showing me all the resorts round the world where i can enjoy and honeymoon...and even share with my friends ...it was a fascinating presentation by this well-attired and soft spoken angmoh. He was so nice a p

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
which time share is that ?

===========
I remember once I went on a free holiday with my friends and this angmoh tried to sell me this time-shairng scheme showing me all the resorts round the world where i can enjoy and honeymoon...and even share with my friends ...it was a fascinating presentation by this well-attired and soft spoken angmoh. He was so nice a p

HDB.......with SERS bundled in........delicious concoction!