• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THURSDAY: STI to collapse, test 1,929 low yeah

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to bet against market rising, how to bet? STI Futures? Say I bet today drop till 1900 but market drop beyond that, will i still make money?

why trade local indices futures??? no volume at all, not moving also. go to the mother of all index, the dow jones index. check out the daily volume for dow jones index at CBOT. if you want to know more, try to find out from those securities com or banks.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
why trade local indices futures??? no volume at all, not moving also. go to the mother of all index, the dow jones index. check out the daily volume for dow jones index at CBOT. if you want to know more, try to find out from those securities com or banks.

yeah the mini dow is shiok these days with this kind of volatility damn good to make money, last time 100 point range can sleep, now everyday 500-700 point wah lau steam ah......

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats what im trading. hehehe!!! make quite a pile from those up and down. must use a bit of TA plus fundamental factors. next yr can buy house without taking any loan liao!!! yeah!!!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, its good the dow go down down down!!!
bcos i keep short short short the futures!!!
some got poorer, but some got richer!!!
but anyway i like to keep life simple too!!!
simple life is good for health!!!
sweet potato and tapioca is good, but too much also bad for health.

Which type of tech analysis do u use for stock index futures? Where can you download free charting software like what we use for forex eg Metatrader?

This Metatrader is super fantastic for forex trading cos it allows you to upload source codes from elsewhere & its free all year round 24/7, 365 days & beyond!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, its good the dow go down down down!!!
bcos i keep short short short the futures!!!
some got poorer, but some got richer!!!
but anyway i like to keep life simple too!!!
simple life is good for health!!!
sweet potato and tapioca is good, but too much also bad for health.

Which online broker are u using? And
Which tech analysis u are using?