• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THURSDAY: STI to collapse, test 1,929 low yeah

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
HO SAY LIAO

IF BY NOW YOU ARE NOT A DOWNGRADER YOU ARE LIVING ON ANOTHER PLANET

I GOT SO MANY NEW FRIENDS YEAH

STI DOWN DOWN DOWN YEAH YEAH YEAH

REMEMBER THE DOWNGRADER WHO FOR THE LAST YEAR HAS BEEN POSTING DAILY WARNINGS

YEAH

LETS ALL GO BACK TO FRIENDLY KAMPUNG DAYS AS CONSUMERISM GETS TRAMPLED ON

below from yahoo finance:

NEW YORK - Despair over the economy sent Wall Street plunging again Wednesday, propelling the Dow Jones industrials down 733 points to their second-largest point loss ever. Stocks fell on a combination of disheartening economic data, including a big drop in retail sales and a Federal Reserve report that said tight credit conditions are hurting businesses across the country.

According to preliminary calculations, a sell-off that intensified late in the session left Dow down 733.08, or 7.87 percent, at 8,577.91. On Monday, Sept. 29, the Dow had its largest point drop 777.68. The Dow's massive decline marks its 20th triple-digit move in 23 sessions.

Broader stock indicators also skidded. The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell 90.17, or 9.03 percent, to 907.84, and the Nasdaq composite index fell 150.68, or 8.47 percent, to 1,628.33.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho say liao, property market collapse.

That's the best

Next one year drop by the 40% that Credit Suisse projected in July

Yeah, property collapse is better than stock collapse

Everybody will become real and not worship consumerism anymore

I love it, I love back to kampung days

We may eat tapioce but we are friends, not like boom time when people drive BMW and fight with each other

A bit of money is good, too much money is evil

Let property drop until money is just enough and people nice to one another

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
LET US SING TOGETHER

REMEMBER A BIT OF MONEY IS GOOD, JUST ENUF TO EAT IS GOOD

TOO MUCH MONEY IS EVIL, EAT TOO MUCH IS BAD

JUST BARELY SURVIVE IS BETTER THAN OBESE

LIVE RESPONSIBLY LIVE SIMPLY STAMP OUT CONSUMERISM

I LOVE IT ... HOPE STI CRASH SOLID SOLID

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLt7clQbBzo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLt7clQbBzo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
STI collapse now and when property collapse to Credit Suisse target I will organise a gathering by the beach to admire sunset. I will bring coffee and guitar and show how we can enjoy life without being caught up in consumerism

Thursday is gonna be a beautiful day. I suspect not only will we test 1,929 low we will even see 18XX by 10am woohooooooooooo

This is so good I cannot sleep. Just thinking of kampung days make my heart so warm I wanna run to the beach now and sing my heart out

Downgrader takes a bow.......

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa the moon is so beautiful looking out my aljunied window

i love it, STI will fall to 18XX today, property prices will collapse and we go bakc to kampung days eat sweet potato, tapioca

so happy cannot sleep

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa the moon is so beautiful looking out my aljunied window

i love it, STI will fall to 18XX today, property prices will collapse and we go bakc to kampung days eat sweet potato, tapioca

so happy cannot sleep

Eh you! Your gf left you for a rich guy issit? You think friends are made by eating tapioca together?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, its good the dow go down down down!!!
bcos i keep short short short the futures!!!
some got poorer, but some got richer!!!
but anyway i like to keep life simple too!!!
simple life is good for health!!!
sweet potato and tapioca is good, but too much also bad for health.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh you! Your gf left you for a rich guy issit? You think friends are made by eating tapioca together?

yes, real friends are made and sustained thru hard times

really, it is my belief that these hard times will be good for character building and too much good times and excesses destroy harmony

btw lola i think you are a very caring soul, the way you tried to console our broken hearted property watcher guy who has since deserted this forum.

i can sense that you really care, you are a rare gem

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

whoa so garang, how you short, now what is the margin and which house

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
philip, mini dow, you must have at least 4726usd in your futures ac in order to trade mini dow. when dow ard 10kpts, margin only 3.5k usd. dow down by almost 50% from 14kpts and yet they increase the margin by 1k+ usd!!! I trading online myself. anyway i predicted this 2 years ago. I thought only reccession, but never thought it will be such magnitude and big banks going bankrupt!!! its all began 2 years ago, when all the shares shoot up like no body business. but when you look at the economy data, employment rate no improvement, income never increase, oil keep going up, raw materials keep going up, home sales increase. especially the home sales going up without a fundamentally good economy to support it. its like a bubble forming. remember the 90's when japan was hit by the economic crisis and the property bubble burst and jap gov pump in tons of tax payer money to clear the bad debts for the banks??? US now kena almost the same thing. only diff is japan last time is due to inflated property price by speculation, now US is banks gave loan to too many bad credit rating people to buy house or so call the "sub prime".

Last edited:
Z

Zombie

downgrader

you are so happy.

have you seen my cat?

attachment.php

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro downgrader,

i dun buy shares.. but i find it rather unneccessary to gloat over other ppl's misfortune.

just my 2 cents..

i cannot help upgrade your life, but i just up your points.. still upgrade lah nonetheless

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha ha...... You are close....

Sti = 1933 @ 9:10 am

ho say liao

if by now you are not a downgrader you are living on another planet

i got so many new friends yeah

sti down down down yeah yeah yeah

remember the downgrader who for the last year has been posting daily warnings

yeah

lets all go back to friendly kampung days as consumerism gets trampled on

below from yahoo finance:

New york - despair over the economy sent wall street plunging again wednesday, propelling the dow jones industrials down 733 points to their second-largest point loss ever. Stocks fell on a combination of disheartening economic data, including a big drop in retail sales and a federal reserve report that said tight credit conditions are hurting businesses across the country.

According to preliminary calculations, a sell-off that intensified late in the session left dow down 733.08, or 7.87 percent, at 8,577.91. On monday, sept. 29, the dow had its largest point drop 777.68. The dow's massive decline marks its 20th triple-digit move in 23 sessions.

Broader stock indicators also skidded. The standard & poor's 500 index fell 90.17, or 9.03 percent, to 907.84, and the nasdaq composite index fell 150.68, or 8.47 percent, to 1,628.33.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm badly waiting for property prices to fall so I can buy my first one at a fair price.

But a word of caution: i don't get why everyone's rejoicing over this, because with a recession comes retrenchments.....and you'll never know if you're next.

What's the use of low prices when there's no money to spend it??

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho say liao, property market collapse.

That's the best

Next one year drop by the 40% that Credit Suisse projected in July

Yeah, property collapse is better than stock collapse

Everybody will become real and not worship consumerism anymore

I love it, I love back to kampung days

We may eat tapioce but we are friends, not like boom time when people drive BMW and fight with each other

A bit of money is good, too much money is evil

Let property drop until money is just enough and people nice to one another

then you should change your nic to UPgrader

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i want to bet against market rising, how to bet? STI Futures? Say I bet today drop till 1900 but market drop beyond that, will i still make money?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If today hit 18XX mark. Then soon will be roller coaster to 15XX mark worst will hit 12XX mark.