• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three-quarter tank rule should go up the lorry already !!!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first, high petrol duties and 3/4 tank rule were explained to the public to curb car population.

Now that all these arguments hold no water no more ! The rule must go up the lorry with the maker .

Given that Singapore implements COE, ERP and high pump price with expensive parking fees, they are real difficulties for local people to buy cars.

of course , unless you are a well- fed PAP servants with iron rice bowl with soft rice inside, comman locals may dream of owning a car like a pie in the sky .

Will LTA has the organic balls and CBs to publish how many FTs or new citizens are driving on the road?
I dont think they have the ghost of it to announce it !!! This is a tragic story--same kind killing the same kind.

If singapore only talk cock and sing the song " country road, take me home ", how to create a "abang and adek friendly environment.

Stupid local uncles and aunties still think the last visit was to help the son to tie up the looose ends.
No loose ends will resolve unless Oppo parties take over as Singapore Govt with a different and pacifist approach.

Bilateral ties will never be resolved and remains as a cold war threat the majority deserves as long as money and power are the main concerns.

Meanwhile, local drivers should fight for the 3/4 tank rule be lifted becos JB's pump price has also gone up. So the rule is too bloody old and very out of date.

Malaysia already makes the first move to be a good neighbor, singapore should take the golden opportunity to reciprocate or there will be no chance to do so when UMNO is toppled next GE.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah....man in the streets should look for bury place up north so that he would not have to worry about three quarter tank rule here.......still alive har......go harmkarchan .........:p

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mat-cow minister is right and has a good intention.

If 3/4 tank rule is lifted, local singaporeans can travel easily and find cheap nursing homes.
Those asshole lovers who like assholes can find cheap and tight assholes there either.

The third bridge and MRT to JB is a boon to the locals but may be a bane to the baboons.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when your big photo go up the lorry....the cow mister will lift the three-quarter tank rule for you to go up north for bury.....don't worry ok....:p

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when your big photo go up the lorry....the cow mister will lift the three-quarter tank rule for you to go up north for bury.....don't worry ok....:p

You ham kar cham first, asshole!?

:biggrin:

Because assholes like you don't have much to do in life except farting and shitting fucking lousy posts here! :rolleyes:

Your mother gives deepthroat sia and nice anal!

Fuck your whole family worth of assholes!

:oIo: :oIo:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I hope gov will increase ERP rate and fuel tax and parking charge. Because I find it now the road too crowded in peak hour. Those cannot afford to drive just take public transport like bus/MRT.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you, the rule should go.

Yes they can increase ERP and COE at home if they want to curb car population.
And dont use Malaysia as a bogeyman.

At first, high petrol duties and 3/4 tank rule were explained to the public to curb car population.

Now that all these arguments hold no water no more ! The rule must go up the lorry with the maker .

Given that Singapore implements COE, ERP and high pump price with expensive parking fees, they are real difficulties for local people to buy cars.

of course , unless you are a well- fed PAP servants with iron rice bowl with soft rice inside, comman locals may dream of owning a car like a pie in the sky .

Will LTA has the organic balls and CBs to publish how many FTs or new citizens are driving on the road?
I dont think they have the ghost of it to announce it !!! This is a tragic story--same kind killing the same kind.

If singapore only talk cock and sing the song " country road, take me home ", how to create a "abang and adek friendly environment.

Stupid local uncles and aunties still think the last visit was to help the son to tie up the looose ends.
No loose ends will resolve unless Oppo parties take over as Singapore Govt with a different and pacifist approach.

Bilateral ties will never be resolved and remains as a cold war threat the majority deserves as long as money and power are the main concerns.

Meanwhile, local drivers should fight for the 3/4 tank rule be lifted becos JB's pump price has also gone up. So the rule is too bloody old and very out of date.

Malaysia already makes the first move to be a good neighbor, singapore should take the golden opportunity to reciprocate or there will be no chance to do so when UMNO is toppled next GE.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ham kar cham first, asshole!?

:biggrin:

Because assholes like you don't have much to do in life except farting and shitting fucking lousy posts here! :rolleyes:

Your mother gives deepthroat sia and nice anal!

Fuck your whole family worth of assholes!

:oIo: :oIo:

ha ha ha......so did I dig up you father grave..... he he he....I assed man in the street.....you got assed instead.......... you too going harmkarchan like man in the streets.......he he he.....:biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha......so did I dig up you father grave..... he he he....I assed man in the street.....you got assed instead.......... you too going harmkarchan like man in the streets.......he he he.....:biggrin::biggrin:

mudskippper aka lancheowman aka lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame soon to be aka cuminmymouth3 of Reach.gov.sg, a fucking 50 years ol plus ex SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman.... your arsehole recovered from the massive pounding of my cock?....lol....lol

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
so they increase the erp and road tax etc so that people dont drive and take public transport ..then they increase taxi and bus fare ..
left oso kena right oso kena ..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 3/4 tank rule is protectionist, goes against the spirit of free market which this hypocrite gov claims to practice. It goes against our basic freedom to decide where we want to pump our petrol. It protects the local petrol stations against competition which encourages the formation of a cartel. Which in turns encourages profiteering.

If all these claims about lost of revenue is why they implemented it, then I got only one thing to say to them..

"DON'T BE FUCKING GREEDY"

To the petrol stations that claims their profit is only marginal, "FUCK YOU". If you can afford to give up to 15% discounts, what is marginal profit, it does not hold water.

I say it and I reiterate it again, motorist should all band up and boycott one brand for a entire week. This will force the brand to cut prices to stay viable. The result, the rest of the brand will follow suit. And if it comes to a point where these petrol stations wants to pull out due to non sustainability of business, this bloody will jolt and wake this greedy government up to tamper their expectation and lower the excise duties which is in the region of 40%. Cos those scums cannot afford to have companies like Shell, Mobil Exxon pulling their investment out from this country, it will be a major embarrassment to them..

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskippper aka lancheowman aka lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame soon to be aka cuminmymouth3 of Reach.gov.sg, a fucking 50 years ol plus ex SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman.... your arsehole recovered from the massive pounding of my cock?....lol....lol

chow ah qua, uncle really make you 草木皆兵;四面楚歌:smile:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah you are pounding me while I busy pounding your loumoh's hai leh....he he he....:biggrin::p

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say it and I reiterate it again, motorist should all band up and boycott one brand for a entire week. This will force the brand to cut prices to stay viable. The result, the rest of the brand will follow suit. And if it comes to a point where these petrol stations wants to pull out due to non sustainability of business, this bloody will jolt and wake this greedy government up to tamper their expectation and lower the excise duties which is in the region of 40%. Cos those scums cannot afford to have companies like Shell, Mobil Exxon pulling their investment out from this country, it will be a major embarrassment to them..

Frank. I agreed with you. I been really fed up with the petrol stations. Profiteering all the way. Fuck them. But then, how do we start the boycott?
!&!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frank. I agreed with you. I been really fed up with the petrol stations. Profiteering all the way. Fuck them. But then, how do we start the boycott?
!&!!

start by spreading the word round to acquaintances and all ask them to spread the word, remember 1 x2 = 2, 2x 2 =4 and on and it will grow, pick a particular brand ie Shell and then give them HELL!!!! for one week....of course there will be others who would still patronized them but with a drastically reduced sale for one week...how long do you think they can "tong"...

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:SCREW THOSE PETROL COMPANIES:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously the price different is still there otherwise you won't be asking for it. :biggrin:

But I agree with you that white scum pay are too high. They ought to be kick out this coming election.:mad: