• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three-quarter tank rule should go up the lorry already !!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check your loumoh's hai, wife's cunt and daughter's peaches for damage first before fucking your father assed ....ok..... check it out......he he he:biggrin:

Wah so respectful of Big Daddy here! Must utilised all the subscribed lines, No problem lah....Daddy can handle you n whatever dress you wear! mudskipper dress, lancheowman dress, Samuraisan dress, lnchwmn 12345 dress.Come I tiu leh kor si fart loong!....lol....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
臭阿宫,你的咕咕叫还粘不回去, 用香蕉插自妈妈

Wah so respectful of Big Daddy here! Must utilised all the subscribed lines, No problem lah....Daddy can handle you n whatever dress you wear! mudskipper dress, lancheowman dress, Samuraisan dress, lnchwmn 12345 dress.Come I tiu leh kor si fart loong!....lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

scared anot, you see uncle got 10,000 clones, i send one veryday to poke you ass hole until it become rotten like a cb

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah, me the tiu's variant will ass your loumoh's hai, sister's cunt , wife's cheebye and daughter's peaches he he he... :biggrin: and assed your asshole too.........he he he ....:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, me the tiu's variant will ass your loumoh's hai, sister's cunt , wife's cheebye and daughter's peaches he he he... :biggrin: and assed your asshole too.........he he he ....:biggrin:

Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Ask your mummy she loved the cumber up her arse or not?
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

没有咕咕叫的臭阿宫,你怕了是吗, 快点跟令父说sorry

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

play scholar, you no fight with uncle, play gangster, u oso no fight with uncle because i am your master, you are my dog...let the tiu clones finish you off ....:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

play scholar, you no fight with uncle, play gangster, u oso no fight with uncle because i am your master, you are my dog...let the tiu clones finish you off ....:biggrin:

Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!...lol

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

what asiaoneforum are you talking about? you better fast fast run and hide in your ah qua forum....or the tiu clones will destroy you

you let uncle fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

what asiaoneforum are you talking about? you better fast fast run and hide in your ah qua forum....or the tiu clones will destroy you

you let uncle fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

LOL why your font so small, let uncle fuck until everything oso become small except for the gugujiao because you dun hv

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

LOL why your font so small, let uncle fuck until everything oso become small except for the gugujiao because you dun hv

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!aka.mudskipper aka lnchwmn1,2,3,4,5 and only aka Samuraisan...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!aka.mudskipper aka lnchwmn1,2,3,4,5 and only aka Samuraisan...lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like to fuck you slow...lancheowboy...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL your font so small because you let uncle fuck until everything oso become small except for the gugujiao because you dun hv

scared until cannot give uncle a cogent reply issit.....

this is because you you let uncle fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL your font so small because you let uncle fuck until everything oso become small except for the gugujiao because you dun hv

scared until cannot give uncle a cogent reply issit.....

this is because you you let uncle fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh
yah that's better follow Daddy's direction..you can't go wrong ..now....suck!...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah that's better follow Daddy's direction..you can't go wrong ..now....suck!...lol

uncle scared you too frigthened so i reduce my font so that uncle can fuck you longer

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle scared you too frigthened so i reduce my font so that uncle can fuck you longer