• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This thread is specially for madmansg

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

NS for Singaporeans, Jobs& Scholarships for Foreigners

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMxTcRs3KDU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMxTcRs3KDU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMxTcRs3KDU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMxTcRs3KDU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I pray for the day when NS slaves mutiny and take over the entire Tekong. THat is the only way they can take their self respect back - by force. Let see what PAP will do then. Kill off the sons of singapore ?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh just got my SAF100. 3 weeks this time.

When I show it to my Malaysian boss, she will complain about hiring Singaporeans.

Thought I could look for a new job end of the year, but this has unsettled my plans.

Fucktards tell me to report in No. 4, when all I have are Navy uniforms.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

All feel sorry for those sinkies who are being forced to do NS while foreigners enjoys the perks with no responsibilities.

However, the video shows that the sinkie slaves are being tortured and abused and made to do push ups, clean ceiling fans etc by THEIR FELLOW SINKIE SLAVES.:eek: There are definitely no foreigners directly involved in the way NS men are being treated. :rolleyes:

If Sinkies simply refuse to torture their own kind anymore, the whole cycle of abuse can be stopped in a day.

The solution to the problem of NS for Sinkies and jobs for foreigners can be solved very quickly. A few posts in this forum and a few text messages to friends and the momentum will build up in no time. All it takes is a bit of unity. :wink:

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution to the problem of NS for Sinkies and jobs for foreigners can be solved very quickly. A few posts in this forum and a few text messages to friends and the momentum will build up in no time. All it takes is a bit of unity. :wink:

madmansg has been the Ambassador of the Anti-NS campaign, but it doesn't work. :p

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh just got my SAF100. 3 weeks this time.

When I show it to my Malaysian boss, she will complain about hiring Singaporeans.

Thought I could look for a new job end of the year, but this has unsettled my plans.

Fucktards tell me to report in No. 4, when all I have are Navy uniforms.

Ask madmansg to teach you the skill of kenging. :wink:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
All feel sorry for those sinkies who are being forced to do NS while foreigners enjoys the perks with no responsibilities.

However, the video shows that the sinkie slaves are being tortured and abused and made to do push ups, clean ceiling fans etc by THEIR FELLOW SINKIE SLAVES.:eek: There are definitely no foreigners directly involved in the way NS men are being treated. :rolleyes:

If Sinkies simply refuse to torture their own kind anymore, the whole cycle of abuse can be stopped in a day.

The majority of S'poreans who have done NS would still want NS to continue so that others CANNOT escape NS (with all its inherent hassles) in the name of equity.

Even all the opposition parties support the NS concept. S'poreans who do not support the NS conscript policy have only one option- emigrate. To depend on S'porean unity to end NS is to wait for hell to freeze over first.

The cry for blood on NS absconders, especially overseas PRs etc is testimony to this. The restrictive and rigid refusals for deferments for tertiary education and punitive actions on defaulters is further proof.

The justification for this continued self inflicted millstone on successive generations is the threat of imminent invasion by ASEAN neighbours by the PAP propaganda machinery.