• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This policewoman very steady

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kt2PJGdnMY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kt2PJGdnMY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

20100708_04.jpg

20100708_05.jpg

20100708_06.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this was Singapore, the fear of an error would have led to escalation to the highest level. Then one superscale officer will decide to slow talk the guy. By the end, hundred of Police officers will be deployed, a command vehicle with support vehicles would be set up. 20 years ago, Commander of CID, the brother of an MP and former waterpolo star and coach did exactly that. For showmanship and making a simple event a circus , he lost favour and was slowly shown the door.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is actually quite capable, I won't think Wong Ah Seng's home team woman can do that. But I am unsure if that deployment tactic was correct because she seems to be the ONLY SHOOTER that 公安 had depended on. That is unsafe. A textbook police deployment for that situation would be several snipers on rooftops near by or from windows opposite or hidden in vans on the street, covering that spot from several angles.

I hope at least Wong Ah Seng's world class home team can at very least do this sniper part right, for the sake of our peasants. :rolleyes::cool:

I am writing tonight here and on blog about what Wong Ah Seng' mata did with huge mata deployment at Speakers Cornered on 16.Sept.2006 WB-IMF. I think I can write several parts of that story.

Would you believe that only just for Dr. CSJ said he intended to march to Parliament + Suntec + Istana on that day, they hovered 2 RSAF Puma helicopters above that area each day? And on at least the 1st and last day of the 3 days stand-off there was at least 10 mins that a Puma was directly hovering above Speaker Corner.
:oIo:famiLEE LEEgime!

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=65668

http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2010/07/activists-repeatedly-caught-familee.html

Last edited:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is actually quite capable, I won't think Wong Ah Seng's home team woman can do that. But I am unsure if that deployment tactic was correct because she seems to be the ONLY SHOOTER that 公安 had depended on. That is unsafe. A textbook police deployment for that situation would be several snipers on rooftops near by or from windows opposite or hidden in vans on the street, covering that spot from several angles.

I hope at least Wong Ah Seng's world class home team can at very least do this sniper part right, for the sake of our peasants. :rolleyes::cool:

I am writing tonight here and on blog about what Wong Ah Seng' mata did with huge mata deployment at Speakers Cornered on 16.Sept.2006 WB-IMF. I think I can write several parts of that story.

Would you believe that only just for Dr. CSJ said he intended to march to Parliament + Suntec + Istana on that day, they hovered 2 RSAF Puma helicopters above that area each day? And on at least the 1st and last day of the 3 days stand-off there was at least 10 mins that a Puma was directly hovering above Speaker Corner.

I wonder if you will do the same to the opposition if you were the SM or MM or PM

:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if you will do the same to the opposition if you were the SM or MM or PM

:biggrin:

You must understand that only Incompetent Cowards who deeply fear for their own insecurity will act in such ways as Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew & his famiLEE LEEgime.

On the contrary if you were a confident regime and trust the assurance of the numbers and strength of your own core supporters, you only need to at those who oppose. If you are well establish and confident with your own political field you would have won over your competitors or defeat them by political measures. You will never need to hide behind 154th media control, kangaroo courts, mata, Gurkha, fake CUNT union, rubber stamp parliament, defamation lawyers, ghost writers, minions, running dog RC CCC, tons of falsehoods and hypocrisies etc. You can confidently meet any time face to face with your competitor in person and win hands down.

What is LKy made of uniquely Singapore, you decide.:biggrin::cool:

Even just fighting as a peasant independent from political parties, I feel very relax and easy, I enjoy even my trips to QRP & Changi Hotel, I need not be Kiasu nor Kiasi, I have lots of rooms to cut some slacks to make jobs easy for the civil servants sent by famiLEE LEEgime to fix us. I won their support and favors most of the time, that is why things are easy for me everywhere. Do I need to be so desperate and greedy and coward like LKy? Do I look like I am interested to get any political office or governmental position at all? :cool:

I just enjoy fixing the bastards the way they deserved exactly.:p

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
陀枪师姐 in real life!
rather kill wrong than let go 宁可杀错不可放过 mah.
that should be the way of a cop or else be a living corpse.
last tum i also NPCC cadet leh.
during revolver shooting practice, my Cadet Officer always said: "1st steady urself. Next pull out ur weapon, spread ur legs for balancing. Look straight at ur target, aim n squeeze trigger."

Last edited:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
while she's to be praised and commended for such heroic display, the same can't be said should she fail in this mission.

she be penalize, court marshalled, demoted, and reduced to pieces. for worst, everyone will talk veil of her.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
only question : was there an immediate NEED for deadly action? ie: shooting the guy 1 time, then another 3 more times after.

saw on the youtube link.
Highest Rated Comments

footmale
18 hours ago 4
最尾男主播說!...真係精彩勒!...果然夠專業!
大國人命賤如泥!....悲
footmale 18 hours ago 4
woantze
6 hours ago
why is she killing him? knock him down is best enough.. he doesn't has the chance to explain of why he doing so..
woantze 6 hours ago

see all
All Comments (56)

hongpingmike
3 minutes ago
@woantze
earlier in the day, he robbed a man and stabbed him with his scissors at the train station. The man reported it and the police caught up to him.. He then took a hostage at the bus stop.. and now you know the rest of the story. Its China buddy, we don't put up with BS like this....
hongpingmike 3 minutes ago
lp48grace
16 minutes ago
為何女警要開四槍?一槍他已倒地.!
lp48grace 16 minutes ago
zemen51
2 hours ago
use newspaper to sterilize window 6:10
zemen51 2 hours ago
klovepan
3 hours ago
共狗要你響大陸消失有何難Z_Z
做戲嘅新聞zZzZ
klovepan 3 hours ago
LiMe1317
4 hours ago
@nbh13 呢位師兄~好心唔好成日問d假設性問題吧. 而家事實上個女警第3, 4槍大多數人都覺得係唔平常既, 唔係你所指既反擊, 無謂死撐吧~ ^^
LiMe1317 4 hours ago
cristianokeo723
4 hours ago
@nbh13 加多個無知問題吧 Shocked)
如片所見,女警開槍後,犯人訓在地上,他那長 20cm 的武器在鏡頭左下方的地上,那代表犯人明確的武器沒有了嗎?真的怕有暗器嗎?那倒不盡言…你認同嘛?「有知」人士 Shocked)
cristianokeo723 4 hours ago
cristianokeo723
4 hours ago
@nbh13 那你的問題很高超嗎?Shocked) 我只是一以你的反擊理論去解釋 Shocked)
你知道女警打中犯人的那一處嗎?你肯定佢有反擊能力嗎?來!一個犯人只拿著刀脅持女人質,前半段新聞已顯示犯人曾不下數次的把刀放下過來,那已足夠是犯人沒有手槍最好的證據 Shocked) 如果你是犯人,你有其他武器,會留在這兒那麼久一直拿著小刀而不拔槍嗎?我笑了 Shocked)
什麼打一槍也罷?我一直在說第三、四槍的事,你說了去那?Shocked)
我一直沒有說明犯人沒有反擊能力,請追 reply,不要作無謂假設與妄想我的答案 Shocked) 我一直說的是:女警絕對有時間有能力控制場面扣查犯人,偏偏再開第三、四槍將之置諸死地!何解?我一早說了 Shocked)

seems like the guy had stabbed someone earlier?

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=65668

http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2010/07/activists-repeatedly-caught-familee.html

The pilots needed hovering practice lah. Don't think too much. :p

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the policewoman did was very dangerous, and I would only do the same had there been imminent danger to the hostage's life, e.g., if he had raised his hand to stab her.

The obvious danger would have been that he might have suddenly swung the hostage between the shooter and himself.

Apart from this, unlike what the movies show, bullets don't make clean holes in the body. They tear tissue and shatter bones. And one of the shattered bone fragments could have seriously hurt the hostage.

During WW1, when soldiers tend to be deployed very close to one another in trenches, many of casualties were hurt or killed by flying bone fragments when their comrades next to them were hit by bullets.

jw5

Loyal
What the policewoman did was very dangerous, and I would only do the same had there been imminent danger to the hostage's life, e.g., if he had raised his hand to stab her.

The obvious danger would have been that he might have suddenly swung the hostage between the shooter and himself.

Apart from this, unlike what the movies show, bullets don't make clean holes in the body. They tear tissue and shatter bones. And one of the shattered bone fragments could have seriously hurt the hostage.

During WW1, when soldiers tend to be deployed very close to one another in trenches, many of casualties were hurt or killed by flying bone fragments when their comrades next to them were hit by bullets.
I agree, she wasn't actually in a steady position when she took the first shot.
She could have easily shot the hostage accidentally.
While the end result was commendable, it could have gone sour on another occasion. Sometimes we have to do things based on the process and not just conclude that the shooting was correct just because the result was correct.
While I'm not a huge advocate of human rights and all that, I also wonder about the human rights consideration of all 3 parties involved.
Was the safety of the hostage the top priority at all times?
The attacker had stabbed someone previously but did that victim die? Was the hostage now in imminent danger? Did the attacker actually deserve to die immediately? Could he have been persuaded to surrender?
Did the policewoman and her superiors consider what would happen to her if she had shot the hostage instead? What would the outcome be for her? We know that the attacker would have killed the hostage, the policewoman would have shot the attacker with her second or hird shot. But the policewoman would be in deep trouble too.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
"1st steady urself. Next pull out ur weapon, spread ur legs for balancing. Look straight at ur target, aim n squeeze trigger."

So slow how can, now in fashion is 5 in 1....but then I guess our boys only good in simulation....no air-con cannot shoot...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
only question : was there an immediate NEED for deadly action? ie: shooting the guy 1 time, then another 3 more times after.

saw on the youtube link.

seems like the guy had stabbed someone earlier?

"Double Tap". The first shot might just to paralyzed, 2nd & 3rd shot to make sure he's real dead.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, if u pull the trigger in public, you have to submit a detail report.
cuz you could be putting the public the victim of your bullet too.
(too many bobo shooter?)

but in sg where u seldom need to pull trigger, if they face such scenario,
the mind of the police "really must fire ah?"

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of respond from the poodles would not be acceptable by the sinkies here.

Complains from the sinkie on why the police could not resolve the situation without killing the robber.

Remember there was an old case where a poodle kill a robber who charged at him and a lot of sinkies wrote in complaining if the poodles were trigger-happy.Many people in Sinkapore behaves as if they are expert in everything and complain/comment just to make themselve looks good.

That make this place so stinko.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of respond from the poodles would not be acceptable by the sinkies here.

Complains from the sinkie on why the police could not resolve the situation without killing the robber.

Remember there was an old case where a poodle kill a robber who charged at him and a lot of sinkies wrote in complaining if the poodles were trigger-happy.Many people in Sinkapore behaves as if they are expert in everything and complain/comment just to make themselve looks good.

That make this place so stinko.

C4DB308A4C5BEC41B34C6FE5F7D.jpg

"Thats right. Dont you know that i have to write statement just for pointing my pistol at someone?"