• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This JC kid is nearing rock bottom

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Study so hard and give yourself so much pressure for fuck? Look at General Umbrage. Still a loser and failure in every aspect. Scholar my ass!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The JC system should be scrapped. It's a rubbish course and waste of time. Should go to Poly instead.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't joke around with suicidal youth. Just last year I've heard of 2 JC students who ended their own lives .. according to parents, teachers and schoolmates they didn't detect any signs.

There is a worrying trend of youth who seemingly have everything but sink into depression. And it afflicts the upper middle class teenagers in developed countries. Psychologists are puzzled by this phenomenon... commonly called "Affluenza".

Please look out for this among your younger loved ones. The youth today aren't the same as the youth during our times. Maybe we faced different kind of pressures

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thrills and sexcitement of getting away with sneaky stuff may curtail his anxiety disorder - such as sniffing panties along hdb corridors and videoing upskirts and downblouses. new sg past time. even local universities excel in this pursuit.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is not good enough, life will kick him in the balls.. This is what happen when average student try to goto top-tier school

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is not good enough, life will kick him in the balls.. This is what happen when average student try to goto top-tier school
From what I had heard the student who jumped was doing well academically. No BGR issues too. No one knew why she did it. But something was going on in her head

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Amos Yee in the making?

Amos Yee's case study should be a chapter on its own for all schoolkids.... a cautionary tale of why being an asshole and certainly a pervert is not going to end up well.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I had heard the student who jumped was doing well academically. No BGR issues too. No one knew why she did it. But something was going on in her head

maybe LGBT type issues. especially if the family is deeply religious.

GGR rather than BGR...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't joke around with suicidal youth. Just last year I've heard of 2 JC students who ended their own lives .. according to parents, teachers and schoolmates they didn't detect any signs.

There is a worrying trend of youth who seemingly have everything but sink into depression. And it afflicts the upper middle class teenagers in developed countries. Psychologists are puzzled by this phenomenon... commonly called "Affluenza".

Please look out for this among your younger loved ones. The youth today aren't the same as the youth during our times. Maybe we faced different kind of pressures
Thats because this poor kid is bieng ushered by his probably high status parents to excel. Just for their bragging rights