• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why the death penalty has my full support

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it is actually opposite and not the same reason. :wink:

Death penalty is to punish the person for killing or in a sense, revenge. This is only one of the many reasons why people may want to kill. :wink:

I guess the logic of the reason for death sentence is not the same as the reason for killing, but the intensity of the reason for it is the same as the intensity of the reason for killing.

Action is equal to reaction.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, the intensity is the same. It is important to let those who may think of killing know that if they are caught, they themselves could be killed.

I guess the logic of the reason for death sentence is not the same as the reason for killing, but the intensity of the reason for it is the same as the intensity of the reason for killing.

Action is equal to reaction.

jw5

Loyal
There is a low recidivism rate for murder because in most cases, they have already killed the person they wanted to and have no desire to kill anyone else.

You all know how to read or not?

The following is a strong argument against death penalty.

A 2014 Bureau of Justice Statistics report found that about 77 percent of released prisoners were arrested for a new crime within five years. Among convicted murderers, however, the recidivism rate is much lower, especially when it comes to those who commit murder again.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
well....good news is that 7000 blacks are murdered each year over last 30 years..............most of them killed by blacks.............