• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the malay women attire before islam

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't. I live in a society corrupted by nasty thoughts. Some come from religion, some come from philosophy, some come from economics. I don't like it, but I have to live in it. So in a sense we all have become corrupted by Western and Middle Eastern thoughts.

These women obviously live without perverts in their lives. You can see it in their faces. I rarely see that happy, "proud to be myself" look in people nowadays. Nowadays I see shame and fear in everyone's eyes. Especially the religious. You can decide for yourself whether this is an improvement or not. If I was Malay, I would call it degrading my native pride and subjugating it with foreign Jewish derived ideas. Much like how the Americans are today...

But i tot u always say we must improve and change with the time? Cant always stuck in the past, no?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
But i tot u always say we must improve and change with the time? Cant always stuck in the past, no?
yeah improve. living in fear and shame is not in my book. Seriously look at those women in froggy's pictures. Specifically look at their faces and posture. Now go look at people nowadays. You tell me whether it's an improvement. Or better still, can look at the faces of some Europeans of the same time period. Dress until like kings and queens, faces and posture look like snakes or hantu. Those women in his pictures are strong and fearless.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah improve. living in fear and shame is not in my book. Seriously look at those women in froggy's pictures. Specifically look at their faces and posture. Now go look at people nowadays. You tell me whether it's an improvement. Or better still, can look at the faces of some Europeans of the same time period. Dress until like kings and queens, faces and posture look like snakes or hantu. Those women in his pictures are strong and fearless.

If u are referring to Islam nowhere in the Quran it teaches such like totally covered up face.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So is Cheena land

1600484095329.png