• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the malay women attire before islam

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which means u are implying Islam destroys all the good things!
I do agree with u....

Women in Iran back in the 1970s, before the Islamofascists took over:

4691BF5C00000578-0-image-a-142_1511267769425.jpg

opdEMsh.jpg

2F46F12D00000578-3359382-image-m-45_1450104433933.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women in Iran back in the 1970s, before the Islamofascists took over:

4691BF5C00000578-0-image-a-142_1511267769425.jpg

opdEMsh.jpg

2F46F12D00000578-3359382-image-m-45_1450104433933.jpg

Fuck your mother.

After the Christofascists were evicted from Iran, it went back to some modicum of normalcy.

Those few are Pahlavi followers, who fled to Yankeeland soon after 1979 so called "Islamic" revolution.

Chinks are whores, harlots, prostitutes, sluts by nature.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother.

After the Christofascists were evicted from Iran, it went back to some modicum of normalcy.

Those few are Pahlavi followers, who fled to Yankeeland soon after 1979 so called "Islamic" revolution.

Chinks are whores, harlots, prostitutes, sluts by nature.
Fucking Muslims are so stupid. If not for Islam, Iran is just a great place. Support China to eradicate the venomous religion.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean Islam teaching one to dress decently is bad? U prefer to be naked in public? :biggrin:
for nakedness to be bad you must subscribe to that idea. It is our natural state. The one we were born into. Shame is a learnt emotion based on societal judgment. If society is non-judgmental you will not have that issue.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for nakedness to be bad you must subscribe to that idea. It is our natural state. The one we were born into. Shame is a learnt emotion based on societal judgment. If society is non-judgmental you will not have that issue.

I did not say good or bad. I just want ur opinion. I am just asking u. U dont mind ur wife, mother or sisters walk naked or nude in public today?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dont mind ur woman members naked in public?
if everyone is naked who cares? only those with indecent thoughts will make it an issue.

those earlier pictures, those women are not ashamed. They are women and happy and proud to be. Not taught to be ashamed who god made them to be. Only with Western (means also Middle Eastern) influences are they taught to be ashamed of their bodies. To me, it's a point of pride that they are not meant to feel like pieces of meat if they don't cover up.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not say good or bad. I just want ur opinion. I am just asking u. U dont mind ur wife, mother or sisters walk naked or nude in public today?
not in today's society no. If everyone thinks it's something to be shameful then it becomes so. If everyone can revert to that earlier state of bo chup then I would not.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if everyone is naked who cares? only those with indecent thoughts will make it an issue.

those earlier pictures, those women are not ashamed. They are women and happy and proud to be. Not taught to be ashamed who god made them to be. Only with Western (means also Middle Eastern) influences are they taught to be ashamed of their bodies. To me, it's a point of pride that they are not meant to feel like pieces of meat if they don't cover up.

Yes. If everyone naked. But is everyone nake and nude now? U day u dont mind going back to those days naked and nude in public?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not in today's society no. If everyone thinks it's something to be shameful then it becomes so. If everyone can revert to that earlier state of bo chup then I would not.

Correct. Ofcourse it would be shameful or mad to be in nude in public today.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually u shouldnt worry or blame religion. If u think its ok to be nude in public, just proceed. Ignore wat other think, no? :roflmao:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw who taught cheena in china to dress decently? Angmo religion???

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually u shouldnt worry or blame religion. If u think its ok to be nude in public, just proceed. Ignore wat other think, no? :roflmao:
I can't. I live in a society corrupted by nasty thoughts. Some come from religion, some come from philosophy, some come from economics. I don't like it, but I have to live in it. So in a sense we all have become corrupted by Western and Middle Eastern thoughts.

These women obviously live without perverts in their lives. You can see it in their faces. I rarely see that happy, "proud to be myself" look in people nowadays. Nowadays I see shame and fear in everyone's eyes. Especially the religious. You can decide for yourself whether this is an improvement or not. If I was Malay, I would call it degrading my native pride and subjugating it with foreign Jewish derived ideas. Much like how the Americans are today...