• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, uncle got go to many forums.cna not too bad. but i still like this forum because it's for real....real people who speak their minds..sometimes too much of their minds until keesiao. but it's okay lah....it's still tolerable....but to gain some form of credibility, it must be done in a clever way.

if scold government in a celber way, people will listen.if you kpkb and mother father them, nobody will listen to you. support your arguments with facts.hard solid truths.solid facts. people will sit up and read...and they will listen. and they will change their minds.

this forum is painfully truthful at times. but it must have the credibility to influence the public. if a newcomer comes and read all the kpkb and all the mother and father, he will not take this forum seriously despite the fact that there are a few intellectuals here with solid substance to back up what they say. they know the present. they know the future. they know what is going to happen in this place. but don't father mother anyhow lah.

papziz_0.jpg

A phor-lum-phar kek like you shud spend more time with these papziz dogs & bitches instead of SBF!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not this time. currently i only focus on those with lots of vulgarities & anti PAP .
apparently, there are a few librarians over here...one from Toa Payoh, another one from Bt Panjang

Paging for me? All along i knew you are uncomfortable with vulgarities but focusing on anti PAP postings? Something new but i wont say surprising for me. Care to do a full analysis of me? Looking forward to it. Impress me.:wink: Good night.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for me? All along i knew you are uncomfortable with vulgarities but focusing on anti PAP postings? Something new but i wont say surprising for me. Care to do a full analysis of me? Looking forward to it. Impress me.:wink: Good night.

if u analyse the past posting on this forum (probably all the way till 6 months before last election), you will notice that there is a co-relationship between posting with vulgarities and anti-pap posting. 60% of the postings with vulgarities are link to anti pap posting.

while i am a neutral party, i find that this group of people (not all, only 60%) is unable to participate in a decent rational discussion, especially on topics about government. thats when vulgarities started pouring in.

talking about vulgarities, there are generally 2 types. one is the mild type like shit, fxxx,twit and tamade. the other type involves attacking on the mother of the targeted person. the former is fine in forum but the latter (just to provoke) is not.

as for u, you are someone who moves around during your course of work. probably dealing with sales/operation work. this explains your occasional mood swings. for eg, while doing sales, u received traffic summons and you vent your frustration of the government here. other time while u are in office, you are a rational man, probably with the help of aircon to make you feel calmed.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I'm surprised kopiuncle still going strong, haven't yet been zapped into oblivion.

+2 for uncle! :biggrin:

Bonsai

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we continue to allow vulgarities and obscenities to flourish with complete abandon. If we allow the anti-Singapore lobby and mafia to dominate.If we continue to encourage lynching gangs of thugs,hooligans and mobsters to harass forumers who have different opinions.If we continue to allow quitters and those who staying in the comforts of their overseas havens to intimidate, threaten and impoverish others. If we allow gang rapes of those who voice contrary opinions. This anti- Singapore lobby has to be challenged and put in the right place.

Otherwise this forum will die a slow painful death. It is already dying. Those active forumers are few and in the minority.But they are the powerful mafia and thuggery who poison others.

Hope it's painless when this forum dies ......it is already dying....
The language may at times be colourful and forceful. Aside this part, many are well written, and thought provoking as well. Much useful information/knowledge can be gain if one goes through some of the postings.
Truly a remarkable forum.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow I'm surprised kopiuncle still going strong, haven't yet been zapped into oblivion.

thank you a thousand times.kumsiah kumsia kumsia...very inspiring and will keep going ....terimah terimah kasih kasih banyat banyat banyat...

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya. this forum is a replicate of real-life singapore. while the more vocal forummers are cursing and swearing at PAP, there is a silent bunch that is supporting the pro-PAP voices here. singaporeans deserve the government that they vote for, so don't complain.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya. this forum is a replicate of real-life singapore. while the more vocal forummers are cursing and swearing at PAP, there is a silent bunch that is supporting the pro-PAP voices here. singaporeans deserve the government that they vote for, so don't complain.

i totally agreed. but things will change when the political climate becomes more comfortable. otherwise all of us will suffer....it's good to read less vulgarities and less obscenities even against the government. a sign of developing maturity. good . keep it up sammyboys.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u analyse the past posting on this forum (probably all the way till 6 months before last election), you will notice that there is a co-relationship between posting with vulgarities and anti-pap posting. 60% of the postings with vulgarities are link to anti pap posting.

To be precised, you are just analyzing this folder, not this forum. There's always a co-relation between these 2, no analysis required to figure that out.

while i am a neutral party, i find that this group of people (not all, only 60%) is unable to participate in a decent rational discussion, especially on topics about government. thats when vulgarities started pouring in.

Suddenly you became a neutral party? :eek::rolleyes:

talking about vulgarities, there are generally 2 types. one is the mild type like shit, fxxx,twit and tamade. the other type involves attacking on the mother of the targeted person. the former is fine in forum but the latter (just to provoke) is not.

Both are fine in this folder. :wink:

as for u, you are someone who moves around during your course of work. probably dealing with sales/operation work. this explains your occasional mood swings. for eg, while doing sales, u received traffic summons and you vent your frustration of the government here. other time while u are in office, you are a rational man, probably with the help of aircon to make you feel calmed.

That's all?:confused: You need to spend more time on your work. :rolleyes: Disappointed.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
noted your reply and respect your view.

thanks for not using vulgarities this time.

the vulgarities index is now at its all time low. hope it does not climb.
thank you all the ah cheks for a clean and matured forum. huat ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
confirmed! forum dying...

the vulgarities index down down down

but the number of posts down down down

participants down down down...some gone to sleep and disappear....

conclusion: this forum thrives on vulgarities and obscenities feeds.