• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salah lah Jah, for Cooleo, he upped me 1st, I reciprocate, I always do that. I will only up 1st when I feel the post are funny and informative, and I never expect them to return me back the points, but mostly they will upped me back lah, that is not wrong loh....

So why the screw say you kenna tricked?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So why the screw say you kenna tricked?
I didnt, back then my points was low also leh, not as if I have a 100 based points to start with. The old point system was different from the current ones, I started playing points since I joined, and i dun beg for points, i just put on my siggie "upz me, i'll up yours", its just exchanging of points, whats wrong with it? and Screwball said I begging for points because of my siggie, common man, thats begging?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didnt, back then my points was low also leh, not as if I have a 100 based points to start with. The old point system was different from the current ones, I started playing points since I joined, and i dun beg for points, i just put on my siggie "upz me, i'll up yours", its just exchanging of points, whats wrong with it? and Screwball said I begging for points because of my siggie, common man, thats begging?

screwball will use his keling snake skills to explain why you are begging but why it's not the case for others like raiders.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball will use his keling snake skills to explain why you are begging but why it's not the case for others like raiders.
If my siggie is "I'll up you, please up me", ok, thats begging, I got no complains

For Raiders siggie, it's fine for me, new members always do that, it's normal at the other forum.

To Raider, sorry I have to make you as an example because Screwball praises you, but your siggie contradicts with his points philosophy in this forum. It is really WTF lor........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If my siggie is "I'll up you, please up me", ok, thats begging, I got no complains

For Raiders siggie, it's fine for me, new members always do that, it's normal at the other forum.

To Raider, sorry I have to make you as an example because Screwball praises you, but your siggie contradicts with his points philosophy in this forum. It is really WTF lor........

knn 11 something say want to sleep 1.30 liao still kpkb