• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old mutant didn't show up today maybe needs to recharge batteries. Then again for the sith the older they are the more powerful they are, the mutant only looks like sidious without his powers. :biggrin:

Jah why u so many enemies? All of them jealous that u are a moderator but not themselves like my silly evil twin - Scroobal?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darth%20Sidious.jpg

Jah, no point arguing lah, just concentrate your might on that Darth Sidious, LOL

No 'point'???????? Why do I have this nagging feeling I should 'point' out regarding this 'point' or over 1300 of them?:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah why u so many enemies? All of them jealous that u are a moderator but not themselves like my silly evil twin - Scroobal?

seriously? Many enemies or just 1 with many monikers? It's odd but so many of them don't even have a seperate personality except for engaging in flame wars. Of course he's jealous from the way he declares he's the king of the forum.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea, lai lai, my 18 points for your 1 point, this will piss off that Screwball and I fucking love it, LOL

Screwball, see this, I'm pimping for points, LOL

Lai lai! lelong lelong! Cheap cheap! I point for 18! No jump queue please......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea, lai lai, my 18 points for your 1 point, this will piss off that Screwball and I fucking love it, LOL

Screwball, see this, I'm pimping for points, LOL

Wah lan eh! You put me in a difficult position. Whether i agree or decline to reciprocate i will become villain! :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor! me also don't beg for points! come DerMannschaft, you fuck scroobal I give you 6 points for your 1. Fuck him some more I get my clones to give you more. That's why this forum has so many kids lining up for lollipops.:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor! me also don't beg for points! come DerMannschaft, you fuck scroobal I give you 6 points for your 1. Fuck him some more I get my clones to give you more. That's why this forum has so many kids lining up for lollipops.:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where is he? Recharging his batteries? :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You newbie leh. Ah screw needs a few anointed ones to save the newbies. Too bad AK cannot be anointed one cos the screw says so.

How does he know whether newbies received points from senior samsters? You don't have to agree and comply to his request or orders as you like to call it. :biggrin: