• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum is too racist for me!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn

hawker ctr got hot-con

shopping ctr got free air-con and toilet

knn
Don't have aircon. But some hawker centre can smoke like this one

sitemgr_photo_1900.jpg

I caught @glockman drinking Tiger Crystal and smoking at the smoking seats. He was sianing a Vietbu dualiapneh

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't have aircon. But some hawker centre can smoke like this one

sitemgr_photo_1900.jpg

I caught @glockman drinking Tiger Crystal and smoking at the smoking seats. He was sianing a Vietbu dualiapneh
yah lah yah lah, any old fart drinking beer, smoking and sianing a chiobu with big titties is me lah.:o-o::cautious:

But you're right!:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here. :smile:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not racist how u gonna attract so many people to this forum? People luv it here cos everyone can bash each other unconditionally!

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin Yang exists in this world, you need to be nasty sometimes to balance the Qi...cannot always wear white be nice nice.