• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Ang Mo Got Balls....Really Fark The Pappies Jia Lat On CitiBank.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure that LKY is still a "SPECIAL ADVISOR" to Citigroup. I do not know if, or what, Citigroup pays LKY, but I would guess that he does not offer his services for free.

LKY has become like the Roman Emperor, Nero, who fiddled while Rome burned. How out of touch can he be, as the ruler of Singapore, to become a SPECIAL ADVISOR to a company. It's the same as if Obama would become a SPECIAL ADVISOR to General Motors. Americans would not stand for it.

Since LKY is living in his personal dream world, the cocoon of Singapore, he has lost touch. On my only visit to the Istana, I saw only Gurkas - no Singapore police. LKY does not trust his own people.

What will it take to dislodge LKY? We may be facing the day when NS Men battle unemployed FTs in the streets of Singapore. Maybe that is what it will take to overthrow Singapore rulers, and with the Great Depression II upon us, anything is possible.

The U.S. economy contracted by 6.7 percent in the 4th quarter of 2008. That is an annual rate of 27%. The main component of this contraction is the virtual halt of American exports. Globalization and world trade my be coming to an end. And how will that affect Singapore?

600,000+ Americans lose their jobs every WEEK. Reports say that 300,000 Singaporeans will lose their jobs in 2009 - the bulk of those will be FTs.

Will the Great Depression II bring on the Singapore Riots II?

After all thats happened, is he still a "consultant" ?[/QUOTE]