• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There will be a large no. of Vote Spoilers.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I duno why but today the 1st time I got this polling paper with people faces on it. All the time only logo but todays one got photo of people faces. Thats not the worst suddenly i got this urge to draw monkey faces on all of them and so I did. Now my vote is spoilt :(

Solid man, well done! But I still champion voter. I drew 4 cartoons LOL.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you define the baboon who will cause the ruling party embarassment, that must be TJS. That shouldbe quiteclear. TCB will still be embraced and no loss of face for the ruling party (only to TT).
hahaha....that may be your view but there is no consensus....
the demi god is backing tcb as the baboon......

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok here is the thing, Yesterday i talked to a total no. of 8 individuals about whom they will be voting for during the coming PE, out of the 8, 3 will be voting for TJS, 1 for TT and 4 will be voiding.

Honestly mates, Why do people spoil their votes? I remembered in the last G.E i told my friends, That sometimes in life, You will only be given 2 choices, Left or Right and there is no such thing as avoiding.(Netruel = Likes both so dont want to choose, Avoid-Trying to run away from the situation thinking that it will not affect you or you think its a Rebel attitude or your cool by doing that) Cos end of the day.. Whoever comes to power will be because of votes by the people, So either way you will still be govern by the people's choice.

Yesterday i had a long argument from City to the Heartlands with a Eurasian taxi driver, Guy talk cock so much that he was driving at 60km/hr on the PIE, Nvm that cos he was a funny guy, Anyways he will also be voiding his vote. Its funny that a 28 yr old guy has to explain to a 56yr old man with tattoos about Singapore politics and explaining to him things like "It doesnt mean the entire Union membership will be voting for TT, even if the union comes out endorsing him, cos its the Union Leaders that wants to endorse him and it doesnt mean everyone within the union has vouch to vote for TT.)

I cant really understand why people void their votes. Can you guys give me some explanation on why they do this. 1 of the First reasons i can give is Majority of Singapore citizens are still politically unaware, to much listening to Myths(Etc. Rigging, Might be true in the past but im highly against that idea for 2011 Elections) or just plain ignorant. Also people tend to be more interested in USA conspiracy theories or things like Illuminati or Religion politics or History, But to me they have failed to realize that domestic politics is more important to know 1st b4 knowing international/Religion politics.

the taxi driver isn't dumb. he understands that sticking by his principles is more important to him then any consequences that may be affected by circumstances that will go against him no matter what he does. the end does not justify the means. even the most powerful species on earth cannot control everything he wants, but he can learn to control himself and act with grace against all odds.