• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There was a misunderstanding by Dyson Management and HR team

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem ish i have been voting for Locktor Chee in last 2 erections
liar-pinocchio.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/tod...en-laws-protecting-retrenched-workers-4637736

Your Say: Why Singapore should strengthen laws protecting retrenched workers​

Your Say: Why Singapore should strengthen laws protecting retrenched workers

26 Jan 2024 08:00AM (Updated: 26 Sep 2024 09:46AM)
BookmarkShare
Iwas recently retrenched. This came as a shock to me as I had been in a senior leadership role for nearly three years and had brought in significant revenue for my employer — a global company in the creative industry.
I was informed that the reason for my retrenchment was “financial challenges” and it was not a “reflection of my past performance or contributions”.
Strengthen jit ki lan.555

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine having to announce many foreigners instead of sinkies working in Dyson. So all is good for both Dyson & sinkies. No sinkie needs to know. Only announce on need basis. Learn from our leaders :smile: