• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan siokbin's cheebye will be dug at customs to check for smuggling.
The customs will poke your cheebye with the baton.

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=5VtfP9JKOX4Fub47)8.jpg

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely GANSIOKBIN let my uncle tell you don't think by spamming sbf with Mark Andrew Yeo and Jeremy Quek you can run away :sneaky: My uncle already told you long long ago that the World is constantlee looking out for your long long and dark dark nipples :whistling::sneaky:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you will be gangraped and robbed in JB. You better bring your dog back with you, while not barking can lick your chaocheebye and fuck your mother's cheebye.

I heard your mother is also quite an old slut just like you, same piece of itchy cunt.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220404-202834_Chrome.jpg

Some leads and a clearer picture now

@ginfreely aka Gansiokbin --> familee owned mudland plantation --> ex husband mudlander Jeremy quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS in mudland --> gansiokbin either suck Jeremy quek fathers cock aka father in law cock or run road after discoverlee of gansiokbin chow hai
Also explain why a marriage annulled chow hai alone dare to buy a jb whore house becas of connections and roots in mudland.
You fucking dirty bitch slut gansiokbin!