• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

jw5

Loyal
When we have gathered enough people, we will stretch gansiobin's fucking cunt in 6 directions.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE had his backside stretched in 7 directions. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

jw5

Loyal
Siokbin lao cheebye.

tumblr_mp63fhJq5K1snlmwzo1_500.gif

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE lao karchng. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to jw5 for his good reply to Jeremy Quek shameless abuse and bullying me non stop smearing of my good name. Good reply don’t waste: Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE lao karchng. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:
You fucking jibye son of the gun finallee appeared here. My uncle has been waiting days and night to oar your toa chow hai :sneaky:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle heard of proud of being virgin hole 1st time hear proud of lose holes :biggrin:

Loose holes means she's a popular whore, a lot of people wants to fuck her cheebye.
But the reality is she is cheap, her cheebye is fucking cheap all the way to Iran, India.
Her cheebye has been fucked by a lot of people.

jw5

Loyal
Loose holes means she's a popular whore, a lot of people wants to fuck her cheebye.
But the reality is she is cheap, her cheebye is fucking cheap all the way to Iran, India.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE loose holes means he's a popular whore, a lot of people wants to fuck his backside. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin spam the forum with her lose holes indeed verlee proud of it :laugh: